• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Customer Service Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know how mant will be available after the presales are fulfilled?

That would be good to know. Though they surely won't release actual sales numbers (name someone who does?), they've been vague about how many extras they have. Twice as many as pre-ordered? That's probably too low. Ten times as many? Probably too high.

If the bag is good, many will be happy to have spent the extra $20 to be sure by waiting. They could sell through a bunch relatively quickly. I'm still hoping for a second run with some different colors (yellow/black please!).

That would be good to know. Though they surely won't release actual sales numbers (name someone who does?), they've been vague about how many extras they have. Twice as many as pre-ordered? That's probably too low. Ten times as many? Probably too high.

If the bag is good, many will be happy to have spent the extra $20 to be sure by waiting. They could sell through a bunch relatively quickly. I'm still hoping for a second run with some different colors (yellow/black please!).

Chris has reassured me that even after all pre orders and orders after the pre orders that the left over stock will be so big they won't ever have to do a pre order run again

If the same group of people continue to crap up this thread rather than creating a new one as I said to do in the cluster you guys created in the previous thread you will earn yourself an infraction. A second stupid post will result in an immediate one week ban.

So to repeat for those that missed it the second time, customer service issues with the company in question go in a SEPARATE thread. That means NOT this thread. This thread is for discussing the bag itself. If you guys weren't compelled to beat a dead horse I wouldn't have to take this stance.

So my post that had NOTHING to do with customer service and EVERYTHING to do with my bag from this company gets deleted?? SHAM.

I've had nothing but GREAT customer service from PF and said so here. I did have a bag defect that was fixed... and therefore relevant.

The more I think about this. The more I want one. Anticipation is making it even better.

Great. Thanks.

Honestly, I don't know if there is a big difference if the bags are made in China or Taiwan or Korea or wherever.

I'm just curious to know as the Grip bags that are made in Taiwan seem to really hold their quality and resale value on the open market.

Great. Thanks.

Honestly, I don't know if there is a big difference if the bags are made in China or Taiwan or Korea or wherever.

I'm just curious to know as the Grip bags that are made in Taiwan seem to really hold their quality and resale value on the open market.

yep completely agree, I have noticed this too

Great. Thanks.

Well HC, this is the first time I have ever received an answer like this...

"That's non disclosure with the manufacturer DJ so I'm not allowed to speak on on specifically where they are made"

I'm seeing If I can at least get a country from him, I don't need to know the city or business

Well HC, this is the first time I have ever received an answer like this...

"That's non disclosure with the manufacturer DJ so I'm not allowed to speak on on specifically where they are made"

I'm seeing If I can at least get a country from him, I don't need to know the city or business

That does seem odd, especially since they posted the photos of the manufacturing site. Unless this is the result of them getting in trouble for that.

Agreed. Very strange.

I would think he'd be able to at least divulge the country of origin.

Thanks for checking, and let us know if he gets back to you.

Agreed. Very strange.

I would think he'd be able to at least divulge the country of origin.

Thanks for checking, and let us know if he gets back to you.

No dice, this is evidently the manufaturer's policy, im sorry guys there is nothing more i can do :(

No dice, this is evidently the manufaturer's policy, im sorry guys there is nothing more i can do :(

Which just sounds like a really shady manufacturer. Seriously, not even Foxconn, when they were getting blasted w/worker suicide issues, tried to hide what country they were from. If your shop is nothing but children working 20 hour days, yeah, you might try and hide ****.

Not saying that is what the situation is, I'm just trying to imagine why the manufacturer is saying this and that is about all I can come up with.

Weird.

Even with the massive labor savings by paying pennies an hour, equipment is always going to be a big expense. I imagine most of the shops actually sew for multiple name brands to help absorb those costs. When you're involving big names like that, I'm sure that kind of secrecy comes standard-issue.

Huh.

That really is odd. The only businesses I'm familiar with that have location non disclosure agreements are drug dealers.

Status
Not open for further replies.