• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Customer Service Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont give a poop where they are made. just that they are awesome.

Yep they are awesome... not that we have a shred of proof or anyone that has seen them but they are awesome...and probably can cure cancer and world hunger too.

And I thought this thread was just supposed to be about the physical bag it's self and not about anything else. Or am I not allowed to point that out either?

Reading comprehension not ur strong suit. I said I don't care where they are made. Just that they are awesome. Meaning that as long as they are awesome. I don't care where they are made.

Just looking for a reason to pick on the little guy again??

Yep they are awesome... not that we have a shred of proof or anyone that has seen them but they are awesome...and probably can cure cancer and world hunger too.

And I thought this thread was just supposed to be about the physical bag it's self and not about anything else. Or am I not allowed to point that out either?

when a question is seriously asked, I'm going to answer it

Reading comprehension not ur strong suit. I said I don't care where they are made. Just that they are awesome. Meaning that as long as they are awesome. I don't care where they are made.

Just looking for a reason to pick on the little guy again??

Oh yes this coming from the person that sent me a private message after flamming me saying... "mission accomplished...I wanted that thread closed" You sir are a malcontent.

My point was that people can say anything as long as it's nice in this forum... It was a little bit of satire... Now can you leave me the heck alone so I can get back to talking about how amazing and awesome everything is?

when a question is seriously asked, I'm going to answer it

With all due respect I wasn't addressing you...and I already know that you ignore me when I've privately contacted you with constructive and professional feedback.

I think if we can't say anything negative about this product on here then you shouldn't also be able to endlessly shill for the product without any concrete evidence. This forum should only be neutral comments of the physical product itself

Back to the Catalyst: If Carolina wins this game tonight, Salient should make a Carolina blue and black version. That would be sweet. And I'm a Saints fan.

Are bags still expected to get here first week of December? I've been considering dipping the bottom of the bag for what will probably be another rough winter here in MN, anyone else plan on rubberizing?

Are bags still expected to get here first week of December? I've been considering dipping the bottom of the bag for what will probably be another rough winter here in MN, anyone else plan on rubberizing?

they r still expected to arrive November 28 and start shipping out the next day and H, I took your advice otherwise I would let everything get to me and I would be posting to every comment

Will doing this void the warranty?

Back to the Catalyst: If Carolina wins this game tonight, Salient should make a Carolina blue and black version. That would be sweet. And I'm a Saints fan.

I think my wife picked the lime and grey subconsciously, because she is a huge Seahawks fan.
I would have picked the Red myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.