• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Customer Service Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
we were all warned. I own it. My infractions were warranted. glad to still be on. Eagerly awaiting the actual bag reviews. they were gonna get lost in here.

thanks timg!

Judge_JudyGiantGavel.gif
8xQsVoW.gif

Harris,

You are fighting an uphill battle with an empty magazine, zero rations and no reinforcements in site....not long before you get artillery dropped on your head. Time to wave the white flag, bud.

(not including fanatic...maybe he needs to go by SalientFanatic)

Trust me I REALLY want to change my name to something less...geeky? But that costs paypal that i don't have. I came up with this "cool" username when i JUST started disc golf and found this site...."sigh" oh well in any case, in response to the ebay case...I'm appalled and I all i can say is im sincerely sorry but there is nothing i can do here and i am severely disappointed in the way this was handled

dgfanatic, maybe you could request the ten bucks get covered by Salient...hell it's probably the least they can do for the only person who seems to care if the business sinks or swims...

After all, they are collecting the checks, while you pocket the complaints....Seems legit.

Harris,

You are fighting an uphill battle with an empty magazine, zero rations and no reinforcements in site....not long before you get artillery dropped on your head. Time to wave the white flag, bud.

Yep starting to feel that way... Never been part of the "in" club so best go back to sitting in the back of the bus. Tell the truth...get your butt kicked

Who renamed the thread?

My bag just arrived, and unless the moderator is willing to pull all the actual bag-related posts out and put them in a new thread, I'd ask that this one be named back to what it was, because it's no more so about customer service as it is about the bags, particularly since the bags are just arriving.

Truth in advertising. If you read the thread, the lionshare of it is now that.

It's going to bug me if I don't add this.... I meant *sight, not site. :doh:

Kindafunny how there have been 3 threads now on this bag. I wonder how long the other one will last before one person gives a bad review and dgfanatic goes crazy on them

Kindafunny how there have been 3 threads now on this bag. I wonder how long the other one will last before one person gives a bad review and dgfanatic goes crazy on them

go crazy how? i may have done that in the past with the prometheus review but if they were to give negative points or a bad review, i would want to know why, make note of it and report it back to salient so we can make the next run of bags even better. The longer i am with salient the more jobs i am given to do and im excited about it. None the less i am sure they will find some use for the bag whether they use it any way or decide to sell it

Completely unwarranted... While I have been one of the biggest critics of Salient... DFFanatic has been pretty upright and except for way overhyping the bag when it was announced (and he has apologized for that) and a little over expressive about only one person working at Salient (which he also apologized for, he's not really been the one to go after people that have negative comments. There have been other individuals that are guilty of that.

at least now when you talk about the customer service. your on topic.

good day to u. and have fun in here.

Who wants a new Salient Catalyst for $155 shipped? Or would you rather have a Grip EQ for $176 shipped?

[
11407526436_edf065f14f_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.