• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Customer Service Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
$100 bucks cheaper? thats almost another bag. u could get two Catalysts shipped. for the price of one grip and a couple discs.

and anyone who doesnt think Grip did this on purpose is nuts. nobody would be saying to people looking for a $150 bag "Get a Grip" at the ridiculous $252.00 price tag. shiiiz, you can get a Mahal for that.

and hopefully Salient will step up the CS game. take care of the people who pay you.

$100 bucks cheaper? thats almost another bag. u could get two Catalysts shipped. for the price of one grip and a couple discs.

Just don't see the point...two completely different products, one if a midlevel budget product, one is a top tier product. What exactly was your point and what does this have to do with Salient customer service issues?

By the way...I don't like you :thmbup:

and anyone who doesnt think Grip did this on purpose is nuts. nobody would be saying to people looking for a $150 bag "Get a Grip" at the ridiculous $252.00 price tag. shiiiz, you can get a Mahal for that.

and hopefully Salient will step up the CS game. take care of the people who pay you.

I am pretty sure, almost positive that the people at Grip aren't sitting around worrying about Salient.

Also I sent you PM's asking to clarify what I did and you never responded.
sounds like timg might be an adviser to Salient. haha. Actually I work with a guy who tried to sign up on the site (I showed it to him after we got talking about disc), for whatever reason they refuse to approve it. He sent like 3 emails and still never heard back from them why they wouldn't approve the account. so don't feel bad that he doesn't care enough to contact you.
I am pretty sure, almost positive that the people at Grip aren't sitting around worrying about Salient.
i wouldn't be surprised if the people at grip are saying "who is Salient and why do they matter?"

^ timg might have thought it was a duplicate account trying to be made if the IP's are the same. You may try sending him a pm and explaining it to him. I contacted him about my brother getting an account on here and he helped me out :thmbup:

Yeah timg has always been responsive to me. Gotta remember this is his baby, though, and he has a right to protect it.

As for tourney and the Salient crew who thinks they were responsible for the Grip price drop, I also have some oceanfront property in Arizona for sale. Grip is massive and can afford the price drop to gain more lifelong customers. No way it was a response to a smaller, lower quality product from an upstart. If they didn't drop the price when Voodoo announced the Spinal Tap, there's no way they're doing it in response to Salient now.

sounds like timg might be an adviser to Salient. haha. Actually I work with a guy who tried to sign up on the site (I showed it to him after we got talking about disc), for whatever reason they refuse to approve it. He sent like 3 emails and still never heard back from them why they wouldn't approve the account.

I received no such email(s), sorry.

8xQsVoW.gif

Heh.

Just don't see the point...two completely different products, one if a midlevel budget product, one is a top tier product. What exactly was your point and what does this have to do with Salient customer service issues?

By the way...I don't like you :thmbup:

Yeah timg has always been responsive to me. Gotta remember this is his baby, though, and he has a right to protect it.

As for tourney and the Salient crew who thinks they were responsible for the Grip price drop, I also have some oceanfront property in Arizona for sale. Grip is massive and can afford the price drop to gain more lifelong customers. No way it was a response to a smaller, lower quality product from an upstart. If they didn't drop the price when Voodoo announced the Spinal Tap, there's no way they're doing it in response to Salient now.

its all about Marketshare. u smart and savvy business guys should know that.

if the Grip was priced at 252 right now. no way 75% of the people who just bought them actually do. and guess what just hit the market??? a backpack bag at a reasonable price. sure the CS is suspect. but the bag is quality.

pull your heads out of the sand. ( or wherever it may be)

yeah in reality it was the only way for grip to compete during a huge time of year for sales.

How many of those grip bags or these too are likely xmas gifts?! .... exactly'

Who wants a new Salient Catalyst for $155 shipped? Or would you rather have a Grip EQ for $176 shipped?

[
11407526436_edf065f14f_z.jpg

Looks to me like they wanna make some extra cash on shipping. Shipping my PF Contender back for warranty work cost less that $10 and I know it doesn't cost Salient $20 to ship out bags...

Just one more thing that makes you go, "hmmmm."

Status
Not open for further replies.