• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Special Run of CFR Glo Gators

What should be stamped on the CFR Glo Gator?

• DX Gator Stamp

Votes: 92 39.5%
  • Protostar Stamp

Votes: 33 14.2%
  • Bar Stamp

Votes: 29 12.4%
  • Kangaroo Xing

Votes: 21 9.0%
  • Old Circle Stamp

Votes: 53 22.7%
  • Innova Factory Store

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
Hey apdrvya,

Did you get me on your master list for 1? 2 if you can get the dx stamp on it Max weight. Thanks.

Is there any idea as to when these will be made and sent out?

Like I said, all signs point to yes, but they still have to approve and mold these at innova, then you'll have to buy them from the factory store. I should be getting an email when they're about to drop... I'll try to share that info when I get it.

I want 2 and have a buddy that wants 2. Keep us posted with info.

thanks guys for making a stink. I am posting so I can stay in the loop when they go out.

I was thinking about dropping eric a line soon, probably after the holidays.

UPDATE!!!

Hello Jeff,

Even with the holiday break the Gators have not been forgotten. It looks as if they might be available at the end of January or early February, but no solid dates as of yet. You can inform the many you rallied that they can get their fix in a few weeks time.

Regards,
Eric Norbut

i haven't been keeping up with 20 pages of this thread, but as a quick thought any chance innova would stamp these up with the circle stamp used on the first runs? i could see it being a possibility since they use the protostar stamp on everything now.

Latest posts