• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Special Run of CFR Glo Gators

What should be stamped on the CFR Glo Gator?

• DX Gator Stamp

Votes: 92 39.5%
  • Protostar Stamp

Votes: 33 14.2%
  • Bar Stamp

Votes: 29 12.4%
  • Kangaroo Xing

Votes: 21 9.0%
  • Old Circle Stamp

Votes: 53 22.7%
  • Innova Factory Store

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
Ive got several locals excited about their chance to get in on the glow Gatorade goodness.

has anyone seen the metal flake gators that are out? I just did briefly and forgot to really see if they were flat? Are they

has anyone seen the metal flake gators that are out? I just did briefly and forgot to really see if they were flat? Are they

Yea I've got one. No there not flat there just as domey as every cfr gator that I have ever had. They look sick as heck and are the blunt nose and nice and stable

updates yo!

correspondance between me and the innova pro shop today!

apdrvya said:
hey eric,
I'm back from vacation! :)

just wondering where we are on the glo champ gators...

also if any decisions were made on mold or stamp :)

thanks again
Jeff

eric norbut said:
Welcome back Jeff! Sadly I do not have much news to report back to you.

We are going to finalize art this week. The mold is still going to be blunt nosed with a bead, basically the most overstable mold of the Gator. You factor in the fact that glow discs tend to add stability and you have the most overstable Gator you can get. I'm still optimistic that we can have have these for sale within the next two weeks. I'm hoping we can do something a little extra special for the artwork on this disc ;-)

Regards,
Eric Norbut

apdrvya said:
Are you guys as Stoked as I am for these to be released?

eric norbut said:
I'm very excited to see how these do. This will be an interesting way to collect data for future requests. If the forums can back up their initial interest with actual sales we will look into more projects of this nature in the future. Another reason I'm excited is due to the fact that I actually throw the Gator. I will have to test it side by side with what I've got to see if it makes the bag. 2012 is going to be filled with fun discs here at the Factory Store.

Regards,
Eric Norbut

apdrvya said:
Stoked, hopefully they're on the flatter side as well, I love these for huge hyzers and beat dx for long and straight with predictable fade... If I could high five you, I totally would

eric norbut said:
believe these Gators will be of a similar shape to the current run of Champion Gators. This would mean that they are on the flatter side, but not 11x FB flat. Again I will have to get them in hand before making any final judgements

apdrvya said:

:clap:...if i could hug you right now i would!

attachment.php

Are you still going to get a day or so heads up, Jeff? I'm going to start building up the paypal now to snag a few. I initially only wanted one, but I passed on Z Zones today thinking my money would be better spent on a few of these!

tell them to run them as close to 11xFB flat as can be (i.e. like the original circle and stock stamp ones)

I just got in our sparkle champs for the club and they are domey

Sounds great thanks for keeping us posted. I hope we can clean them out for the sake of future orders.

Latest posts