• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Special Run of CFR Glo Gators

What should be stamped on the CFR Glo Gator?

• DX Gator Stamp

Votes: 92 39.5%
  • Protostar Stamp

Votes: 33 14.2%
  • Bar Stamp

Votes: 29 12.4%
  • Kangaroo Xing

Votes: 21 9.0%
  • Old Circle Stamp

Votes: 53 22.7%
  • Innova Factory Store

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
its gonna be really cool when someone buys their huge stack and these sell out in 5 minutes and are instantly selling for double in the market place. glad innova does these limited runs so the discs get hard to afford if youre not online the second they hit the store, good stuff lol

i think theyve got it figured out. now they just need to funel them through a store like discraft does with DD so they can charge more initially and make more money since the prices are gonna spike anyhow. these glows can be like their cryztal flxx or whatever it is

I hope its a DX Stamp!!

Me too, if it isn't I'll probably only get one for the glow bag, unless its a cool stamp, but most likely if they don't do the dx stamp, it will be some stupid innova factory store stamp. :fingers crossed:

whats the love affair with glo gators? are gators a great disc? i use a hornet as my overstable mid.

Gators are a great disc! No Glow Gators have ever been produced. Apdrvya has arranged the production of these glowies with Innova for a limited edition run and people are hyped up about them.

The stamp is still a mystery. Most (I think) are hoping for the DX stamp.

Last edited:
I haven't checked in on this thread since it was started. Pretty cool that you actually got them to make some man!

should we start a thread with stamp voting? and then email it to innova so they don't just stamp it with something F2 related looking thing!

proto star
dx gator
kangaroo xing
the old circle stamp

is this the first time that glo champ gators have ever been run?

as cool as the DX stamp would be if this is the "first run" they really should do it as the proto star stamp

Might be a bit late for stamp requests as they are due out in a week or so. I hope that by "Something Special" Innova knows their market enough not to put an F2 or X-out stamp on it.

is this the first time that glo champ gators have ever been run?

as cool as the DX stamp would be if this is the "first run" they really should do it as the proto star stamp

I don't think Jeff got any response from anyone that knew if these were made. I'm sure he would have confirmed it with Innova.

I don't think Jeff got any response from anyone that knew if these were made. I'm sure he would have confirmed it with Innova.

DAve D said they were never made before. cant wait to throw it. dont care what they stamp it with. but i assume it has to be good

Latest posts