• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Special Run of CFR Glo Gators

What should be stamped on the CFR Glo Gator?

• DX Gator Stamp

Votes: 92 39.5%
  • Protostar Stamp

Votes: 33 14.2%
  • Bar Stamp

Votes: 29 12.4%
  • Kangaroo Xing

Votes: 21 9.0%
  • Old Circle Stamp

Votes: 53 22.7%
  • Innova Factory Store

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
should we start a thread with stamp voting? and then email it to innova so they don't just stamp it with something F2 related looking thing!

proto star
dx gator
kangaroo xing
the old circle stamp

You're right. We should. We did :)

This below was posted 2-1-12 so the Poll is useless because there already doing artwork or are done with said artwork

We are going to finalize art this week. The mold is still going to be blunt nosed with a bead, basically the most overstable mold of the Gator. You factor in the fact that glow discs tend to add stability and you have the most overstable Gator you can get. I'm still optimistic that we can have have these for sale within the next two weeks.

Id prefer not the factory store stamp, but really it doesn't matter. I imagine they will pick wisely.

This below was posted 2-1-12 so the Poll is useless because there already doing artwork or are done with said artwork

We are going to finalize art this week. The mold is still going to be blunt nosed with a bead, basically the most overstable mold of the Gator. You factor in the fact that glow discs tend to add stability and you have the most overstable Gator you can get. I'm still optimistic that we can have have these for sale within the next two weeks.

So i may be stupid and asking a stupid question, but how do you think or anyone thinks these GLO Gators will compare to a ESP Hornet?

So i may be stupid and asking a stupid question, but how do you think or anyone thinks these GLO Gators will compare to a ESP Hornet?

slower, less glide, more fade, shorter.

should be the beefiest, most over stable sumbitchin mid in your bag...
in a word, bad |= (_) ( |< | |\|' ass...

^ If you haven't tried a Gator give them a go. It's a staple in my bag and I'm sure there are lots that would say the same thing.

What is its role in your bag?

My mids are as follows: DX Roc KC Pro Roc R-Pro Roc CHamp Cobra DX Cobra Hornet

Would it fit by itself or should i replace it with one of mine?

Does anyone know if the Innova Pro Shop takes paypal? Just want to plan ahead.. got the rainy Gator days fund ready to go!

what do you use your hornet for? how far do you throw it?

[threadjack]You may want to consider ratcheting down on some of those mids and just sticking with three or maybe four that cover all your lines. Food for thought.[/threadjack]

Does anyone know if the Innova Pro Shop takes paypal? Just want to plan ahead.. got the rainy Gator days fund ready to go!

Yarp. They do.

Latest posts