• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Special Run of CFR Glo Gators

What should be stamped on the CFR Glo Gator?

• DX Gator Stamp

Votes: 92 39.5%
  • Protostar Stamp

Votes: 33 14.2%
  • Bar Stamp

Votes: 29 12.4%
  • Kangaroo Xing

Votes: 21 9.0%
  • Old Circle Stamp

Votes: 53 22.7%
  • Innova Factory Store

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
[threadjack]You may want to consider ratcheting down on some of those mids and just sticking with three or maybe four that cover all your lines. Food for thought.[/threadjack]

Isnt really many mids there.. only 3 molds. diff plastics for diff wear and purpose.

I'm going to message eric on monday... I don't want to seem pushy :D

Hello Mike,

I'm sorry, but at the Factory Store we do not issue release dates. Once the discs are for sale on the site notifications will go out to Facebook and our RSS feed. We do this to ensure everyone is notified at the same time and there are no leaks. We are hoping for a release before the end of February is all I can say.

Regards,
Eric Norbut

Hello Mike,

I'm sorry, but at the Factory Store we do not issue release dates. Once the discs are for sale on the site notifications will go out to Facebook and our RSS feed. We do this to ensure everyone is notified at the same time and there are no leaks. We are hoping for a release before the end of February is all I can say.

Regards,
Eric Norbut

WTF dude, leave the talking to Apdryva we just wait and buy when ready.

O^^this, thanks for the help but don't piss them off for me please!

the 5k friday post on facebook seems to suggest next week...chomping at the bit and the symbols make a picture of an alligator...

Glow+in+the+Dark+Pocket+Mummy+Gator+by+Super7.jpg

Latest posts