• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Special Run of CFR Glo Gators

What should be stamped on the CFR Glo Gator?

• DX Gator Stamp

Votes: 92 39.5%
  • Protostar Stamp

Votes: 33 14.2%
  • Bar Stamp

Votes: 29 12.4%
  • Kangaroo Xing

Votes: 21 9.0%
  • Old Circle Stamp

Votes: 53 22.7%
  • Innova Factory Store

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
ah, i figured it was the other way around...there was enough interest in the proshop batch that they said the hell with it and ran a bunch. maybe this will be an ongoing trend though, getting oddball runs made if we can show enough interest. i bet discraft was amazed at how well the z zones have went over. now all we need is a glow champ pd...

Anyone who didnt see they made a mention of this discs release on facebook.

From Innova Factory Store Facebook page (bolded the important part lol):

"It's 5K Friday! Sorry for the late start guys! We've been chomping at the bit for next weeks release. >*^,^,^~~~
Comment or Share this post after registering at proshop.innovadiscs.com for your chance at 5,000 Points! Double your chances by commenting on our Google+ page here: https://plus.google.com/105667240971007948294/"

Look who won the 5K Friday today.. :hfive: Does anyone know how much cash value 5K of their Rewards Points is worth anyway? I'm stoked, more Gators for me! :)

ok, so I talked to eric.
looks like these will drop next week and it looks like it won't be a particularly limited run. as for the mold they are blunt nosed and eric said they are sweet! he's a gator thrower. he wouldn't tell me the stamp.

also, I won't be getting a heads up when these drop. If you ass holes don't leave me some, I'm gonna be pissed!! :D

if you get that many I just want 1 just 1 that is all I want. Just ONE!

If you can buy another one for me that would be awesome. I can not get on during the day so I would be screwed. HAHA.

the moment someone gets one please post a profile pic
I wanna know how "flat but not 11x FB flat" is

Latest posts