• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Special Run of CFR Glo Gators

What should be stamped on the CFR Glo Gator?

• DX Gator Stamp

Votes: 92 39.5%
  • Protostar Stamp

Votes: 33 14.2%
  • Bar Stamp

Votes: 29 12.4%
  • Kangaroo Xing

Votes: 21 9.0%
  • Old Circle Stamp

Votes: 53 22.7%
  • Innova Factory Store

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
Quantity is what I'm wondering too.
Does innova really appreciate the demand there's going to be or did they just run a couple hundred thinking only a few forum collectors want them?
Personally I'm going for around ten, enough to where I won't ever have to buy one again. I might snag a couple more to give one to my brother and a couple to give away at the cancer fundraising tourney Julie jett puts on.

I wouldn't be suprised to see some of the vendors trying to snatch up 50 or so to turn a profit, I'd do it if I was them :D

im pretty excited about these and all that but in all seriousness, what if they suck? what if they are domey non grippy not stable enough suck? i cant imagine buying so many without knowing whether or not they suck. im planning on picking up one or two if they arent all snatched up right away though. hopefully they dont suck.

im pretty excited about these and all that but in all seriousness, what if they suck? what if they are domey non grippy not stable enough suck? i cant imagine buying so many without knowing whether or not they suck. im planning on picking up one or two if they arent all snatched up right away though. hopefully they dont suck.

See page 23 of the thread for the latest on the discs.

Latest posts