• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Special Run of CFR Glo Gators

What should be stamped on the CFR Glo Gator?

• DX Gator Stamp

Votes: 92 39.5%
  • Protostar Stamp

Votes: 33 14.2%
  • Bar Stamp

Votes: 29 12.4%
  • Kangaroo Xing

Votes: 21 9.0%
  • Old Circle Stamp

Votes: 53 22.7%
  • Innova Factory Store

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
Got excited when the new discs column changed, just a blizz Ape and an intriguing metal flake champ Rhyno, but where's the gator!

cock teases is what they are.... I did buy four of the MF rhynos though :)

since mark from dgv is the Innova poacher someone should email him and ask when he is getting the glow gators in. since he prolly will be buying a ton anyways he will know when their getting released

he might have some already, seems to me that the discs he has are CFR's so that is where some extra cost is and the other oop is oop anyone charges what they want. Seems like he sells most of what he lists and if you ask him for something that is not listed he tries to help. just my 2 cents.

I'm ready to get one, but I want to combine it with some other discs to avoid the additional shipping charges.

how much is shipping...>?

I don't remember for certain, but it seemed a bit high at the time. It was enough that I'd rather order discs to get to the point where you hit the free shipping. However, I haven't ordered from there since right after it opened, so things may be different.