• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Special Run of CFR Glo Gators

What should be stamped on the CFR Glo Gator?

• DX Gator Stamp

Votes: 92 39.5%
  • Protostar Stamp

Votes: 33 14.2%
  • Bar Stamp

Votes: 29 12.4%
  • Kangaroo Xing

Votes: 21 9.0%
  • Old Circle Stamp

Votes: 53 22.7%
  • Innova Factory Store

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
how much is shipping...>?

For me in SC:

1 disc: $6.30
2-3 discs: $10.40
4-5 discs: $13.85
when you hit $75 purchased you get free shipping

You can get shipping quotes in the cart page without having to log in or enter any info (except your zip).

^^yeah, thats true.

you played flip yesterday? damn thats not fair. hopefully ill get out that way a couple times this year, its just over a 3 hour drive for me.

as far as the gators go, i hope they happen soon because its difficult not to spend the paypal i have. every morning this week ive woke up and ran to the computer hoping for gators. its like christmas morning groundhog day where there is no presents under the tree.

thinking flip meet will be a little earlier this year.. just gotta coordinate it with bill...

Hi apdrvya. When are you going to ship out my Glow Gators?

Thnx.

15403.jpg

Jeff - I can't believe the extra crap you are getting about these glow Gators. haha... Hopefully they come out soon and you won't have to deal with it anymore and we can throw our glows! THANKS!

Jeff - I can't believe the extra crap you are getting about these glow Gators. haha... Hopefully they come out soon and you won't have to deal with it anymore and we can throw our glows! THANKS!

you and me both.
i wish people read so i wouldn't have to post

[size=+4]I'M NOT SELLING THESE, THE INNOVA FACTORY STORE IS. PROSHOP.INNOVADISCS.COM KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN AND DON'T PM ME ABOUT THEM PLEASE!!![/size]

Latest posts