• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Spin?

That profile looks a little... odd. I'm not sure I've seen a putter profile with quite such a sharp edge like that. I'm glad they did actually provide a profile pic for the PDGA announcement though. :clap: So often there is no profile pic in the announcement. Will be interesting to see how it flies.

Didn't even see the pic. :doh:

Looks tweener-ish. Gonna be a great disc for the Circuit!

Hold a magic up the the profile image of the spin. Very very close.

It does look very Theory like. Should be interesting.

Aim you won the Internet, Nolan dethroned

I'm excited to give this one a try. Seems like it will be a love it or hate it profile

Although it isn't an Electron Anode, I think I will like these better than Electron Atoms - I like the Anode/Ion and eventual Spin core better

At first I wasn't on board with it, but I'm starting to like the idea of a Theory like putter for short tunnel drives.

My bigger question though is, since this is a new disc being released for the circuit, are we going to see another new 16mm also or is this it? I wouldn't mind a Plasma Crave as the fairway for the circuit event instead of a new fairway, but I would at least like a new mid to go with it. Maybe something truly OS?

Wonder if the OS mid will be in the Vector or Tensor diameter