• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Spin?

Pretty sure it uses the ion/anode core so makes sense.

Gotta find another use for those electron ion cores now being made! Lol.

looking forward to seeing some spins in circulation soon then! might have to holler at a early event TD.

I just signed up for the June 4 circuit.

So I'm curious, anyone out here got their mitts on a Spin yet? What's the story, morning glorys?

I'll have a tiny bit of everything but Ions.

I'm really looking forward to the Spin too, I've been wishing for a properly US putter by MVP forever. I think all the discs in the player's pack could fill good holes for MVP's lineup, I am excite!

I'll have a tiny bit of everything but Ions.

I'm really looking forward to the Spin too, I've been wishing for a properly US putter by MVP forever. I think all the discs in the player's pack could fill good holes for MVP's lineup, I am excite!

Yeah, I'm uber curious about seeing exactly how OS that Matrix is going to be...I really hope I can bag it, so I can get someone to dye it with "there is no spoon."

Got my pack today and the Spin definitely is understable. On a 250-275' throw it easily pops to flat and keeps turning a bit. It doesn't turn super fast but it has a nice gradual turn to it. I'm use to the Proxy and Envy and it the Spin is a bit a deeper disc like the Ion. Overall I'm keeping it in the bag next to my 2 Proxies and Envy.

Edit: Oh and the Matrix is money. A touch more overstable than the Vector/Tensor but not meat hook. It glides out just perfectly. I wasn't using a overstable Mid because of the Envy but the Matrix is that shorter than a Shock and more overstable than an Envy that I didn't know I needed!