• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

TDGV

Anybody in contact with Mike? I'm not too worried because I know he is a stand up guy. Just want my disc or a refund. He is not responding to my PM. Maybe he is on a bike trip?

Anybody in contact with Mike? I'm not too worried because I know he is a stand up guy. Just want my disc or a refund. He is not responding to my PM. Maybe he is on a bike trip?

Mike has said he is no longer going to post here on DGCR. I suspect he is lurking though. You may just have to consider that money lost. Sorry man.

Was it an expensive disc?

Mike has said he is no longer going to post here on DGCR. I suspect he is lurking though. You may just have to consider that money lost. Sorry man.

Was it an expensive disc?

That is too bad. I really liked Mike's posts, and videos. I missed what happened with that, but I can understand why he might feel that way with all the elitists on DGCR giving him crap all the time.

Good Luck Mike :thmbup:

$8 dollar Blizzard Boss. :)

that would be pretty damn lame if he got you for $8.

I know he sucked at shipping out his MVP sales so doesn't surprise me and even had issues when he WAS selling stuff actively.

I don't have a blizzard boss but I do have some extra distance drivers around (I think champ tern?) I will send your way if MikeC makes my name look bad. :p