• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

TDGV

Maybe he will retire From bikes and come back here :/

also, you're never going to see that blizzard boss

Last edited:
As I figured, he finally got me tracking. He just hadnt logged in for awhile and had no way to cantact me. I'm happy.

I am more than willing to have a full-on fitness shootout with Mike C. he will get me in biking, but lifting, running, swimming, sprints, high jump, tiddlywinks, underwater basket weaving...all mine.

I do think it's funny how quickly DGCR turned on their patron saint. Dude could really throw a disc.

I am more than willing to have a full-on fitness shootout with Mike C. he will get me in biking, but lifting, running, swimming, sprints, high jump, tiddlywinks, underwater basket weaving...all mine.

I do think it's funny how quickly DGCR turned on their patron saint. Dude could really throw a disc.

I think he's got you in swimming and running too

And sprints

High jump too

I don't get why he deleted all the vids from his account... YT pays you after so many hits too so why not just leave 'em out there? Took him hours to make and all... seems over-kill to moving on

I thought it was odd that he never played rounds with someone as good as him or better.

Only that one dude, who could barely break 300'.

That speaks volumes I think.

I don't get why he deleted all the vids from his account... YT pays you after so many hits too so why not just leave 'em out there? Took him hours to make and all... seems over-kill to moving on

Is he kinda hipsterish? Hipsters can get a little dramatic.

Is he kinda hipsterish? Hipsters can get a little dramatic.

He obviously leans towards the dramatic but who cares? I wish the vids were still up, too, but we'll get over it.

I think a majority of the dg community would qualify as "hipsterish" in some regard... not sure what that has to do with it.

I always found MikeC's vid's to be inspiring, or at the very least enjoyable. RIP internet persona formally known as MikeC. Also: I'm not so much hipsterish as a redneckreator. A redneckreationalist if you will.