• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 2012 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

Any more back pack straps being given away today? It's Monday!!!
Come on Dominator!!! Or metal flake Glow Champion Gators with a rainbow DX stamp!

Ratings delayed by PDGA

The PDGA anounced that the March 20 ratings update will be delayed for week, so we will use the current ratings on file when we close registration this weekend.

If you notice your ratings are not allowed in your division, please contact me asap so I can change your division.

Monday moring give aways have concluded.

So there will be no adjustments to pools even if ratings go past the limits in a week?

The PDGA anounced that the March 20 ratings update will be delayed for week, so we will use the current ratings on file when we close registration this weekend.

If you notice your ratings are not allowed in your division, please contact me asap so I can change your division.

Sooo,

If you have a rating that would make you change divisions, and the only division eligible for you to play is Advanced (935+ rating) does that mean you are out of luck?

Sooo,

If you have a rating that would make you change divisions, and the only division eligible for you to play is Advanced (935+ rating) does that mean you are out of luck?

Are you asking if a player is a 934 and gets bumped to a 935, will they essentially be left without a place to play because advanced is full? If that is what you are asking, no. Room will be made for you.

If that's not what you're asking, I don't know what you're asking :)

Are you asking if a player is a 934 and gets bumped to a 935, will they essentially be left without a place to play because advanced is full? If that is what you are asking, no. Room will be made for you.

If that's not what you're asking, I don't know what you're asking :)

Last I checked there is an INT player rated 937. Will he be moved to Adv. or refunded his money? I think that's the question!

I believe if your in Rec or Int you will be bumped up to the next lvl of play. If you do not qualify for adv. you will be refunded, as there is no open to be bumped to.

Keep in mind ratings can be wrong sometimes. In my case, someone who shares my name played an event in December had scores that established a new rating for me since I haven't played a pdga event since 2005. My old rating from 2005 was approximately 880, but it currently shows as 974 thanks to my doppelganger. It was supposed to be fixed today by the pdga, but with the ratings update delayed it won't happen until next week.

The pdga will move any one to a division as needed. There is room to put players in Advanced, for instance, which is why I set pools at about 80 rather than 90.

We will not use a ratings adjustment that comes after registration closes, so it looks like players are where they area rated now.

Individual cases must be taked up with the PDGA - like disclizard did, to get any exceptions.

I'm calling it now then... the should be 950 rated Brett Rice will win MA3 and he will be the bagger supreme.

Thanks for taking all the fun out of it for all of us jabronies, Mr. Rice.

Discraft Tournament Package Disc

NUKE SS

Attachments

• nuke_SS_bgo12 (2).jpg
    nuke_SS_bgo12 (2).jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 52
Damn dude....I guess there's a lot of hate in your heart. I've talked to him and he will probably take advanced too. I'm rooting for him....but I agree...signing up early messed me up before...but it's changed. Don't worry about it dude. Have your fun and live it up. Aren't we playing this game for fun? I sure am...

I'm calling it now then... the should be 950 rated Brett Rice will win MA3 and he will be the bagger supreme.

Thanks for taking all the fun out of it for all of us jabronies, Mr. Rice.