• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get one in tonight...

554950_373732529408325_197030922_n.jpg

^^ excellent blend of the two hot new techniques, goosefraba1!

I sure do miss the dye life, and am excited to try these two new ideas that are hotter than Hansel right now. Looking forward to getting set up the way I've always wanted to in the new house. Still a few weeks away from finishing, but this way I'll get to plan the plumbing, organization, set-up, etc :)

tell ya what, haven't done a dye in a while, and the knife skills are definitely dull. granted, they were mediocre at best to begin with, but kinda struggled with this one:

catwoman on pearly pink z predator

zpredator_zps0d1328f1.jpg

:( can't tell how pearly it is with the light at this angle...

^^can't wait til your up and running again. how do you like it down there so far?

Lovin' me some Charlotte, but haven't had much time to do ANYTHING disc golf -- swung down for the SC Doubles Championship, we tied for 3rd in ADV but I definitely cost us second place, my game is covered in rust :sick:
Since the move I've only played Idlewild, Mint Hill, and Squirrel Lake, all after work, and only because they're the closest courses to the new house. Was going to get out yesterday with bravethrower43 and Schleppy but the :gross: rain wouldn't allow it

Stupid Question

Can anybody tell me how to post a bigger picture of my disc? Every time I try to post one it always posts as a thumbnail... Boo

Can anybody tell me how to post a bigger picture of my disc? Every time I try to post one it always posts as a thumbnail... Boo

Anything for a fellow LHBH :hfive:

I would certainly use a photo hosting site -- flickr is my preferred, but there's picasa, photobucket, and others. Upload your pics, and they provide links for the image, different sizes, etc. Just plug the direct image link(i.e. http:// ..... ..jpg) into the IMG tags. (copy the link, then click the Insert Image button(looks like a mountain with a sun hanging in the air), and paste the link).

If you post from another site (e.g., Flickr) it will show up full size. When creating your post, click the insert image button and enter the url of your picture. Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts