• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks dudes, the marble didnt show up like i hoped it would but it didnt turn out too bad, wanted frozen/cracked water look. it was my first real attempt at marbling using plastic bags and i wanted to see how it turned out so bad i think i took it out of the dye too soon haha

Finally got me a new putter (unstamped Anode) to put this image on.
CIMG8748.jpg
[/IMG]

i love that image.. :D i must have this for my putter, does anyone have this file they could send me?

My first and second dyes. I'm obviously no pro, but practice makes perfect

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 40
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
White Star Sidewinder

One for a friend, "grey" came out kinda brown(30sec dip in rit black) shoulda went with a 30sec dip in blue after looking at the original logo again, but it still looks good, and he's not picky so it prolly bothers me more than him haha.

StormsSidewinder.jpg

Thanks! Ha wow those are pretty close! I don't know where the one I used came from, the gf just had some pics of ones she liked so I took the hardest looking one and went with it lol.

My second batch of dyes went pretty good. I did discover a better way to smooth out the vinyl when applying it to the disc.

I press down the center of the disc just enough to make sure the cut out is going to stay in place then I hold the disc over my head so the edges hang down. Then I use a credit card and work from the center out smoothing the vinyl. Doing it this way I've eliminated just about every air bubble.

Any way here's my latest dyes....

EddieInsane.jpg

MrSpray.jpg

Trooper.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.