• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
More customs

Some of my original dyes.

Attachments

• T-bird Mario.jpg
    T-bird Mario.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 118
  • Eagle Eagle and Flag.jpg
    Eagle Eagle and Flag.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 114
  • Aviar Miller Lite Girls.jpg
    Aviar Miller Lite Girls.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 256
In honor of my first ever finish in the prizes after 25+ years of playing I dyed myself a trophy wall hanger with one of the prize discs to commemorate it.

BattlefieldDye1.jpg

Now all I need to do is keep practicing to get him some friends.

Some of my latest dyes. Still rocking the RIT.

Great stuf AsianJoe, hope to see more, surely by the looks of it these aren't your first dyes, post em up! I'm guessing from the miller lite girls that you're a plotter man, yeah?

I wasn't going to post this cuz I'm not happy with the bleed, but it's been 3 days since the last post here. We gotta get it going again.
P1020159.jpg

I wasn't going to post this cuz I'm not happy with the bleed, but it's been 3 days since the last post here. We gotta get it going again.

I know I feel bad that no posts here. I have a couple in the works. One should be done today. Good job tough man, nice circle cut.

for me, too busy in the warmer months to dye. come winter i should have some underwhelming dyes to post :D...

I see what you where trying to do, but yea it kinda ran a bit. You have to make sure when your painting it on that you make the sc mix thick so it stays where you put it. I just use straight sc with a couple spoonfuls of dye pre mixed. You want to make sure that your sc never hits a white spot either, the edge should always be on black or else you get what happened towards the top where those dark lines happen when you are not on black with the edge. you can also fill in the space with straight white sc so it will fade out instead of leave a line.

Status
Not open for further replies.