• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Gospel of the PD

do any one of the S PDs come flat or are they all domey?

I jsut ordered 2 S PDs and they both had the old stamp (not the freak) and are both domey.

The Christmas stamps are flatter than the standard stamps I have.

For me the PD replaces the TB slot and almost negates the need for a distance driver. I was throwing Cyclones, but lately have been digging the Stalker.
My drivers currently are Stalker > PD > Force.

ferretdance03 said:

For me the PD replaces the TB slot and almost negates the need for a distance driver. I was throwing Cyclones, but lately have been digging the Stalker.

I think that's a solid speed progression for a lot of people.

ferretdance03 said:

Thats exactly what I'm rockin

It flew to much like a Gazelle :p

I couldn't get the turn and fade down consistently. It also had more LSS than I wanted. The gled also kinda sucked. It was a 174 white with a small dome.

Ya, you really need the domey ones. Those flatter ones have a drastic finish to them, even in D. The domey ones seem to penetrate more as they fade.

Pat said:
do any one of the S PDs come flat or are they all domey?

I jsut ordered 2 S PDs and they both had the old stamp (not the freak) and are both domey.

They are all pretty darned close among my 5 1st S, Freak S and Freak Pro mix. But dropping 4gr has really awakened these things for me.

Waiting for some P PD's to hit the trade posts just made the itch worse. Got two on the way from DGC. I just gotta remember that the pain of getting yelled at for this is only gonna happen once, but the joy of throwing them will go on and on.

I gotta learn to stay off the equipment discussions.