• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] The Legacy Outlaw

Really can't wait to get out and throw my blue second run. It came with a really big dome that has fallen and went a bit concave in my bag. Also have a second run black with hot pink stamp. It is more flat than the blue but its so Purdy I don't know if I am gonna throw it or hang it. Ah, who am I kidding, it will be thrown.

Has anyOne thrown a 168 blue second run or 175 black second run. Can I expect much difference in flight from the two? Don't have much legacy but I have seen on here that colors and runs make a difference.

all of the second runs i have are more domey with a tiny bit lower PLH than the FR and Production run, they are the longest flyers and carry more but less predictable in wind. production runs have identical PLH to the FR with a tiny bit more dome, imo they are the best ones still reliable with a touch more carry.

A few dozen more throws in with the Orange and Purple Skullboys, and I'm super impressed. Getting less distance with the domey oranges than the flat purples, but both have nice HSS. The orange seems like it will beat in to a bomber, but right now it fades out pretty early compared to the purple.

Did I mention that this plastic feels great? It does.

all of the second runs i have are more domey with a tiny bit lower PLH than the FR and Production run, they are the longest flyers and carry more but less predictable in wind. production runs have identical PLH to the FR with a tiny bit more dome, imo they are the best ones still reliable with a touch more carry.

Thank you sir. I am guessing mine are going to have a bit more stability than my gstar destroyer but less than my brand new star destroyer. Looks like I don't need to buy anymore gstar destroyers for a while.

I think the FR are more like a Boss and the Second Run is more like a Destroyer. But the Icon doesnt take long to break in so the turn shows up after a couple rounds.. Pinnacle should be out soon though.

Last edited:
I think the FR are more like a Boss and the Second Run is more like a Destroyer. But the Icon doesnt take long to break in so the turn shows up after a couple rounds.. Pinnacle should be out soon though.

Icon reminds me of gstar or pro. Exception being an icon bandit and first run mongoose I have that are stiff as hell.

looks like the newest run of Icon stuff has been this new slightly softer blend that they started with the Outlaws.. im loving it, just got a Rampage in the new Icon and its amazing..

I just got one of the new run Skulboy Outlaws in the mail... holy jeebus that thing is gummy and fingerprinty! Got a blue 167 and can't wait to give it some throws... I love the blue and pink 1st runs the most so far (haven't thrown many of my 2nd runs though). It just feels like it wants to fly forever.

Got four blue Skulboy Outlaws yesterday; two 173gs, a 174g and a 175g. They all feel great, the plastic is super gummy. I can't discern any noticeable difference in mold from my two green first runs, they're just more malleable in the hand. The Skulboy stamp looks really cool as well (I thought the FR stamp was kind of dumb).

It was a bit windy in the field today, but here's what I found: The two 173gs showed some turn right out of the gate, flipped to flat with a good throw, less fade than the others. The 174 and 175 were both nice and overstable, I might have seen some turn at times, not really sure cause of the wind. Compared to the two green icons have, which are still really overstable and don't have any turn, all of the blues were less overstable. I'm super happy with that, as I was trying to find some Outlaws that were more throwable than the FR greens.

the skull with the hat? or the DGBM skulboy with the sword? if they are the skull wearing the hat then its robably the second run, little more domey and not as OS as the FR

Yeah, skull with the hat. Wouldn't call these ones domey, however, pretty much the same as my FRs. I did see some second runs(atleast that's what the seller said) at a tournament that were 167-168 that seemed very domey.

Yeah, skull with the hat. Wouldn't call these ones domey, however, pretty much the same as my FRs. I did see some second runs(atleast that's what the seller said) at a tournament that were 167-168 that seemed very domey.

^^^and those ones are the shizzzz. Domey sr blues BOMB!

the skull with the hat? or the DGBM skulboy with the sword? if they are the skull wearing the hat then its robably the second run, little more domey and not as OS as the FR

There are 3rd runs with that discnation skullboy stamp so its very possible that his are 3rd. There were some heavy oranges that were much flatter than the domey second run and had a higher plh,not as high as my pink fr but in between ,when i went to dn last weekend.

Well, took my blue second run on the course today. Disc couldn't even make it through a whole round. Understable garbage. Nothing like it was purported to be. Threw it side by side with a semi beat destroyer. Destroyer flew exactly as it should, but the Outlaw turned and burned every time. Not impressed at all. Ok, let the flaming commence.

Maybe you outta stick with Valkyries :p

Lol. I am not giving up. Got a second run black outlaw to try still, but the blue is gone from my bag. The blue had a huge dome when I got it that fell to concave in my bag. Maybe that caused the issue. I don't know. Just not at all what I was expecting.

Lol. I am not giving up. Got a second run black outlaw to try still, but the blue is gone from my bag. The blue had a huge dome when I got it that fell to concave in my bag. Maybe that caused the issue. I don't know. Just not at all what I was expecting.

So far the second run pinks are the beefiest I've thrown, and those are in lighter weights. The greens have more turn but a stable finish and the white I have has the most turn. I guess I'll add the blues to the understable list when looking for replacements.