• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The Reptilian Disc Golf Thread

My ion is old. And maybe much domier than others but I don't know, only one I ever owned one.

picture.php

Yeah new Ions are flatter and have a tighter shoulder.

Scales and Ions/Wizards are a nice duo.

I'm loving my new Serpent. It's exactly what I'd hoped for: A shorter Axiom Proxy with less glide. There are a couple holes on the course I play most often where water comes into play both long and right. With the shape of both holes, I'd had trouble keeping my Proxies from skipping long into the drink. The Serpent is much more predictable and gives me more confidence to be aggressive in shooting for birdies without fear of taking a penalty stroke.:clap::clap::clap:

I'm loving my new Serpent. It's exactly what I'd hoped for: A shorter Axiom Proxy with less glide. There are a couple holes on the course I play most often where water comes into play both long and right. With the shape of both holes, I'd had trouble keeping my Proxies from skipping long into the drink. The Serpent is much more predictable and gives me more confidence to be aggressive in shooting for birdies without fear of taking a penalty stroke.:clap::clap::clap:

Love it!

Serpents are definitely our most underrated mold. No glide, little turn and little fade. Perfect PnA

One of the things that always gets me about the Serp is that it hates to fade. When we did our Reptilian AR last year, we found that you basically just need to find the straightest line you can and then wail on it. Scale would fade easily, but the Serp has no idea what fade is supposed to look like.

Jaime, what are chances of Serpents happening in Fossil Flex???

Just had to share this amazing new stamp coming to life from DGCR's own, Marmoset.

This guy has incredible talent, is a big time RDG fan and will end up doing all of our art if this is how strong his #ReptileStyle is.

Still debating if we want to make this a Serpent production stamp or just a classic, general RDG stamp.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• chain snake 2.jpg
    chain snake 2.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 36
Id go with a Serpent stamp.

The chains in the body of the snake seem to indicate the disc is a putter.

If you have a dedicated artist you are working with, Id like to see an individual design for each mold.

Also, the Serp is one of my favorite discs in my bag. The thumbtrac is so natural for my grip:thmbup:

Just had to share this amazing new stamp coming to life from DGCR's own, Marmoset.

This guy has incredible talent, is a big time RDG fan and will end up doing all of our art if this is how strong his #ReptileStyle is.

Still debating if we want to make this a Serpent production stamp or just a classic, general RDG stamp.

Thoughts?

Holy crap, that's awesome. Too sweet for one mold, stamp limited runs of each mold!

Thoughts?

Make that a Serpent production stamp!!!!

That is sweet.

Thoughts?

Awesome artwork there, Marmoset!

Honestly I miss some of the wilder stamps that used to be done by RDG. I mean the RDG eye and the current kind of scaly stamps are cooler then most stamps but they are no Raptor with the guts or the old serpent on the basket stamp. Those were two of my favorite other then the Pokemon stamped Scale I have.

Honestly I miss some of the wilder stamps that used to be done by RDG. I mean the RDG eye and the current kind of scaly stamps are cooler then most stamps but they are no Raptor with the guts or the old serpent on the basket stamp. Those were two of my favorite other then the Pokemon stamped Scale I have.

Yeah we definitely had some fun ones.

My favorite was always the xray stamp... Except for the fact that Dave made me stamp them due to their alignment difficulty.

We will get back to doing more neat little runs once we get our necessary projects lined up this year.

It was cool when they were releasing stamps left and right. I've got a bunch of unique stamps and that's part of the reason I've given so much money to the craft company.

We are just about to make our down payment for a fresh run of Tyrants!

Light Blue Armor plastic (current blend)
Pink Amber plastic (firm, translucent blend)

Should be the next step to making the Tyrant a household name for lovers of Craft DG.

Latest posts