• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The River

Roc Lover said:
Back to lurking in the shadows, secretly hating everything LSS 1 rated (even though you know its not), cursing those who can throw dem big boy frisbees. Hating swedish made disc golf goodness.

:lol:

Roc Lover said:
"you people"? Boy, you really are messed up, aren't ya?

I doubt you even realize when you've made a mistake, much less admit it. A real whiz kid...on the internet.

Whatever, spud.

you seem to lack the ability to give me the condescending tongue lashing you hand out to others so fluidly, your response times are getting longer and longer. ive obviously struck a nerve when the best you can muster is trying to insinuate that im bipolar (which is an awful disorder btw if youve ever known anyone thats been affected by it, youd know) or your obv well thought out "Spud" slam (which nearly sent me flying out of my rollie chair in what probably looked like a full on seizure of laughter).

This is getting way to personal for you the lines between DGR and real life are being blurred you need a break my friend. Youve sufficiently entertained us for a few pages now and if you keep it going nobody will ever take you seriously again, every thread you interject your not well thought out points will devolve into this (which could be awesome). But i fear the internet cannot contain you. Its time for you to leave before you destroy everything. Back to lurking in the shadows, secretly hating everything LSS 1 rated (even though you know its not), cursing those who can throw dem big boy frisbees. Hating swedish made disc golf goodness.

Nah, I'm probing your level of sanity, tossing you curves and watching you whiff, baiting you and watching you bite, appreciating your level of insecurity a la "noodle arm" and generally enjoying your disjointed posts which harshly alternate between coy and rabid.

Come up out of the dungeon, Tolstoi does not reside there, nor Miss Rowling. You can receive help but you must curb the anger...that hideous rant a few posts back, what was that exactly? Where'd it come from? Something driving it. Mustn't let it consume you, not here...of all places.

I wuv Swedish Discs...but not so much as before. I think of how many discs in so short a time, and with much overlap. Do they truly know what they're doing? Or are they just pretty discs?

Til later, oh hallucinatory one.

Jeronimo said:
Roc Lover said:
Back to lurking in the shadows, secretly hating everything LSS 1 rated (even though you know its not), cursing those who can throw dem big boy frisbees. Hating swedish made disc golf goodness.

Roc, you are repeating yourself now. I suggest you get together with Jeronimo and together you can cover your entire body in Rivers. After all, according to him, he must have 3 dozen by now. But why stop there? Own em all, just, you know, coz they're such wondeful discs.

It is the mark of the clueless to perform cartwheels and acclaim the greatness and, let us not forget, LOVE for a particular disc or disc maker. And always be sure to close your eyes and ignore any criticisms of said disc...and if bothered enough, to attack the mesenger. While this has much more to do with mental stability than disc golf, it is of no concern to you. It's preservation of the precarious emotional balance at all costs that matters, no?

retard-sandwiches-demotivational-poster-1213751559.jpg

FHthrower said:
After all, according to him, he must have 3 dozen by now.
Pretty friggin close... I slept with one too but the flashing nick'd my penis. I guess I tried to fuck it in my sleep.

FHthrower said:
But why stop there? Own em all, just, you know, coz they're such wondeful discs.
This is a new adjective for me, I have never heard of this word before. I concede to your clearly superior intellect.

Jeronimo said:
FHthrower said:
After all, according to him, he must have 3 dozen by now.
Pretty friggin close... I slept with one too but the flashing nick'd my penis. I guess I tried to fuck it in my sleep.

FHthrower said:
But why stop there? Own em all, just, you know, coz they're such wondeful discs.
This is a new adjective for me, I have never heard of this word before. I concede to your clearly superior intellect.

I like it, J. It's been fun. But next time others are critical of your favorite disc, try and let some light in.

I remember when I first played disc golf, and it was just fun, and it seemed strange to carry more than 2 discs to me. What on earth could you need them all for?

And now its stuff like this. Having so much loyalty for or hatred of a certain disc seems crazy. Having the desire to accuse someone of sucking at disc golf because they don't like a certain disc that I do seems crazy. I'm glad it seems crazy. I hope it always seems crazy. If I ever get like that, I hope I'll just quit the game, cause it wont be what it was to me when all I had was a couple beat DX discs.

Nah, I'm probing your level of sanity, tossing you curves and watching you whiff, baiting you and watching you bite, appreciating your level of insecurity a la "noodle arm" and generally enjoying your disjointed posts which harshly alternate between coy and rabid.

Come up out of the dungeon, Tolstoi does not reside there, nor Miss Rowling. You can receive help but you must curb the anger...that hideous rant a few posts back, what was that exactly? Where'd it come from? Something driving it. Mustn't let it consume you, not here...of all places.

I wuv Swedish Discs...but not so much as before. I think of how many discs in so short a time, and with much overlap. Do they truly know what they're doing? Or are they just pretty discs?

I can only assume you are referring to me making fun of you for liking Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter here right? Correct me if im wrong but Tolkien is the author of the Rings series? Not Tolstoy idk why youre even bringing him up? (ps* its spelled with a Y moran)

To your point about lats overlap.
2 or 3 pages ago it took 10 people trolling you to get you off of Innova and Discrafts nuts about how awesome their discs are and onto a different subject. Now youre going to say you like Lat less because of all the overlap in their lineup?.....But you like Discraft and Innova and QC problems and overlap issues dont bother you about (not so much Discraft) them? That just sounds dumb.

FHthrower said:
Jeronimo said:
Roc Lover said:

Roc, you are repeating yourself now. I suggest you get together with Jeronimo and together you can cover your entire body in Rivers. After all, according to him, he must have 3 dozen by now. But why stop there? Own em all, just, you know, coz they're such wondeful discs.

It is the mark of the clueless to perform cartwheels and acclaim the greatness and, let us not forget, LOVE for a particular disc or disc maker. And always be sure to close your eyes and ignore any criticisms of said disc...and if bothered enough, to attack the mesenger. While this has much more to do with mental stability than disc golf, it is of no concern to you. It's preservation of the precarious emotional balance at all costs that matters, no?

Jeronimo and I already do that

Where is this distaste of people liking something coming from?
I think Latitude is doing a pretty good job so far with their lineup and to compete with the big 2 like they are is amazing to me for a relatively small company. They are putting in the effort to learn what consumers want and get feedback, not just tracking sales of champ bosses @ the MC Sports in your area.
Thats important to me, even if i didnt like their discs that much, take Vibram for example, tried a summit and VP didnt fall in love with either, but i see what Steve Dodge is doing and the effort he puts in, so just because you dont like someones product or think there are better options out there for you personally doesn't give you the right to call them incompetent because they haven't made a disc you love yet.

Can you post a pic of yourself plz, i have this mental image of the guy from The Princess Bride, the short fat bald guy and until i see your pic thats all i can picture when i read your posts, if you could take the picture holding a sign that says "never start a land war in asia" that would be fantastic and ill leave you alone forever.

Roc Lover's feet were cold when we got together and covered our naked bodies in Rivers. Other than that, it was a magical time.

Roc Lover said:

I can only assume you are referring to me making fun of you for liking Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter here right? Correct me if im wrong but Tolkien is the author of the Rings series? Not Tolstoy idk why youre even bringing him up? (ps* its spelled with a Y moran)

To your point about lats overlap.
2 or 3 pages ago it took 10 people trolling you to get you off of Innova and Discrafts nuts about how awesome their discs are and onto a different subject. Now youre going to say you like Lat less because of all the overlap in their lineup?.....But you like Discraft and Innova and QC problems and overlap issues dont bother you about (not so much Discraft) them? That just sounds dumb.

LOL, my mistake, Tolkien not Tolstoi/Tolstoy...both spellings are used depending on whether you choose to use the Russian or anglicised spelling. And it's moron, not moran...ROFL! Roc, Roc, you're missing a few cogs.

For the most part, the overlap that exists in Discraft and Innova's disc lineup occurred over time, new models replacing old, old staying in production. Lat64 has a lot of discs and several discs that do the same thing, in a very short time. I don't hate on them for it, but I wonder about it.

hey everyone, stop this dumb slapfight. Any other posts in here about the stupid slapfight and not about the river are gonna get deleted.

These last couple of posts don't look very river related.

p.s. sorry bill, much like FH can't just say "hey something something X nuke" and then continue the derail, you can't say "something something river" and continue the derail.

p.p.s. You might be saying "Frank where did my post go? It was a picture of a dude with moron misspelled". Well it got deleted b/c it had nothing to do with the river.

i wish they made the river in sexy bright opto, or even glo opto gasp :eek:

inbeforefrankcoulddeleteme.jpg