• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] The Servo - Fairway Driver

Mike, what do the friends you play with say about how far you can throw? And what do you see is key difference from them that gets you that extra 700 feet? Have you ever tried to teach any of them or give them help with their drive that paid off?

And where's the Servo video!!

By the way I've cleared paths on that very hole, picked up trash there, fixed the bench, and cleared off a few teepads over the winter. Definitely not the type to litter at my home course, much less break glass there. I'm the one picking it up.

Right on! :)

I help out a lot at my local courses too. One thing i have found is that disc golfers are SUPER lazy! its hard to get people out to help do any REAL work on the courses like putting in wood staircases at large inclines or re-seating a tee sign or trimming up overgrowth/weed whacking or helping caretakers pour new alternate pin positions or sponsoring a hole and putting up a garbage can that you take responsibility of emptying every couple days when you play a round.. etc...etc.. most people just want to play, get drunk and trash the course with cans/bottles (at least around here). But disc golf is FREE here.

lots of things that can be done to improve a course.

Now i dont see poeple making videos of that.. :thmbup:

43779529.jpg

Let's see this video before I have to go to bed. I got work in the morning!

damn, i like how neutral it holds the line till late in flight then it just fades strong.

This disc will beat in great.

gravy

WOW. That looks like a disc in my wheelhouse. Also, thanks for going out to film that weather. My Texas carcass would've frozen to death. SERVO!

I'll be curious to see how easy the Servo flies for me. One of the main reasons I throw Lat/Westside fairways is for the easy distance they net me. I love the MVP mids (and Resistor) for the control they give, but when I last tried the MVP fairways I just couldn't get the easy distance like I can from Lat. Granted, that was ~5 months ago, when I was throwing 25'-50' shorter than I am now. So this'll be an interesting test for me.

I'll be curious to see how easy the Servo flies for me. One of the main reasons I throw Lat/Westside fairways is for the easy distance they net me. I love the MVP mids (and Resistor) for the control they give, but when I last tried the MVP fairways I just couldn't get the easy distance like I can from Lat. Granted, that was ~5 months ago, when I was throwing 25'-50' shorter than I am now. So this'll be an interesting test for me.

You should also try the Amp, it bombs with ease. Should be somewhere in between your river and underworld

Mmmmmm, that looks tasty. Look similar to my domey River which I was scared of. Look like it has a bit of Volt to it too. It's looks like it's got a bit of high speed turn and a really late fade. I can see what Mike's talking about when he says it's all about control.

Can't wait.

Pic of the custom MVP/Skulboy SERVO stamp.
Very excited for this disc.

11334309905_95dc1b2569_o.jpg

That is one sweet stamp!

The Servo looks like another winner from MVP. I won't be getting one, at least not until I get more feedback on it's flight, but then again I have several tried and true discs to cover those shots. I see this eventually becoming more popular than the Resistor, though. Seems more user-friendly for more people

That looks like a new workhorse driver I can't wait.

Last edited:
It looks like it glides forever before the low speed stability kicks in with a healthy fade. Not to sound cliche but it looks like another unique flight from MVP. With the resistor being so OS, and the this being middle of the road, the next one is presumably gonna be a true US fairway. Let's just enjoy the servo for now.

I'm happy it looks less stable than the P/E Volts so it will be more workable. I can't wait to get mine...

Looks like it may overlap w/ my GL Fury.
Still want to try one, especially since they are (or will be) available in lighter weights.