• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] The Servo - Fairway Driver

Great news! They're here!

175g-157g, lightest MVP I've seen yet!

Pretty narrow rim on these. Not as wide as the F series. Feels comparable to a Leopard but the rim is concave instead of convex.

Pretty excited to try these out!

F3 vs Servo
Is that an Arrogant Bastard I see in the background of that pic????
that stuff's like candy.....

A few metal hits later I can sum up my first day with the Servo in one word: Control

Oh, and people who miss FR Volts, you might want to check out the video later ;)

Is that an Arrogant Bastard I see in the background of that pic????
that stuff's like candy.....

Yup, probably what I'll be drinking once I'm home and editing :D

Definitely more excited to hear about this than I was about the Resistor. Did the lower power requirement stand out at all? (As in, will this be friendly to people with less than cannons for arms?)

Also, cheers.

Mike, I am so jealous. Who else gets metal hits their first day throwing a new driver?

A few metal hits later I can sum up my first day with the Servo in one word: Control

Great! I was wondering if I could do away with Tensor/Tangent and Resistor/Servo/(an us one) and removing Axis/Vector from my bag. We have come to the point where there are some overlaps in MVP disc collection.

I have found that using fan grip on p&a and mids then three finger power grip on drivers works best for me.

Mike, I am so jealous. Who else gets metal hits their first day throwing a new driver?

It's a goal of mine to ace my first day throwing a new mold of theirs. I want to do that before they finish their line-up :p

Editing now!

OMG Mike, you know how to press my buttons :D

all the FR Volt and control talk... just get that video up!

OMG Mike, you know how to press my buttons :D

all the FR Volt and control talk... just get that video up!

im surprised you didnt pipe up about how you aced with your volt the first time you threw it, also in a tournament:rolleyes::\

Got here just in time. Maybe I should order a servo "Justin" time, if ya catch my drift. Nah, i'll wait

im surprised you didnt pipe up about how you aced with your volt the first time you threw it, also in a tournament:rolleyes::\

lol i forgot about that.. i aced like 7 times with MVP this summer (mostly tangent and vector) and twice in one day with a Roc (the same roc) to take ace pool haha!

Wait how did you know about that tourney ace first time with my first run volt? Are you Jake from Wausau? Im confused xD

Last edited:
Dude why did you break glass on the course! I'm not a fan of finding broken beer bottle glass on my course.. there's even some hippies that walk around barefoot out there, someone could get cut.

At all of our local courses save the county ones, glass is prevalent, as our lager guzzling disrespects. At this rate we will never get it all picked up...

I thought the vid was funny. I'm sure he retrieved it. Well, no actually I'm not.

It didn't break, no worries.

Video turned out longer than expected so it will be a minute before I'm done saving then uploading.

By the way I've cleared paths on that very hole, picked up trash there, fixed the bench, and cleared off a few teepads over the winter. Definitely not the type to litter at my home course, much less break glass there. I'm the one picking it up.

By the way I've cleared paths on that very hole, picked up trash there, fixed the bench, and cleared off a few teepads over the winter. Definitely not the type to litter at my home course, much less break glass there. I'm the one picking it up.

We thought so. :thmbup: