• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] The Servo - Fairway Driver

I'm looking forward to this test. This disc looks pretty interesting, considering I currently have a bit of a gap between a beat-up early run Volt and a newer, lite blue, beef burrito Volt.

In order for me to see how this thing will fly for me, my request would be for you to decelerate through release on a couple, and grip-lock and release several about 35 deg to the right of your intended line.

Toss a few at about 75% power right into a tree, and cut the music back on these, I need to hear the sound it makes in conjunction with my loud expletives.

Heh, seriously though, looking forward to this one. I'll be looking for the standstills in the 275-310 range I'm guessing to judge my xstep shots.

I told y'all we'd be offering 3 different stamps for pre-order!

I fought pretty hard to bring in pre-orders a year or so ago for the people who do like to shop like that. Just cuz it's not my preference doesn't mean I'd ignore market trends.

Me. I like watching my videos with music much more than narration :) But I also get to pick stuff I like...

I'll consider narrating though since I know its what everyone besides me likes. As for comparisons I have a fresh F2 and F3 and a seasoned SJLS I'll probably bring. Gonna try to talk a friend into joining me as well.

BINGO :clap:

We're in the 20's with snow coming down so don't expect a very comprehensive video tonight. I will get out and throw it regardless though. I'm very curious about this one. I used to be an OLF/JLS guy and I'm wonderi g how similar these will be to my old JLS's.

We're in the 20's with snow coming down so don't expect a very comprehensive video tonight. I will get out and throw it regardless though. I'm very curious about this one. I used to be an OLF/JLS guy and I'm wonderi g how similar these will be to my old JLS's.
I'm so excited!!

We're in the 20's with snow coming down so don't expect a very comprehensive video tonight. I will get out and throw it regardless though. I'm very curious about this one. I used to be an OLF/JLS guy and I'm wondering how similar these will be to my old JLS's.

Fly over to Orlando and camp out at Bill Frederick Park! Sunny 75 degrees. Two nice courses right on the park plus about 500 or so feet driving range!

Anyway, dress warm and I ll be looking forward for the video. I used to throw JLS a lot back then, ditto with FD. I have feeling that Servo will be bit faster due to lower profile? See see... The glide thing will be interesting to see...

Great news! They're here!

175g-157g, lightest MVP I've seen yet!

Pretty narrow rim on these. Not as wide as the F series. Feels comparable to a Leopard but the rim is concave instead of convex.

Pretty excited to try these out!

F3 vs Servo

Attachments

• tmp_IMG_201312117688-804670510.jpg
    tmp_IMG_201312117688-804670510.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 151

One more reason to move to the 704...

Today it's 48/sunny, with a nice breeze, perfect tester weather.

Yes. I really like that MVP is finally getting 150 class drivers. They just need to get some volts and shocks down to like 155

Interesting. Are you expecting it to be more along the lines of the Prodigy drivers or the SJLS? I've heard the F2 is relatively beefy, but I may be mistaken.

Can't speak for the production run but the Proto F2s are quite overstable.

I told myself I didn't need to buy any new discs. Just get to know the molds that I have. Hell, there a dozen discs sitting in my garage that have never even been thrown, so what do I need to buy new discs for? Right? You're GD right I'm right!

Now people start talking about a JLS clone made by MVP and my resolve is fading faster than a Firebird thrown by a newb.

Damn you and your sexy plastic MVP!

I told myself I didn't need to buy any new discs. Just get to know the molds that I have. Hell, there a dozen discs sitting in my garage that have never even been thrown, so what do I need to buy new discs for? Right? You're GD right I'm right!

Now people start talking about a JLS clone made by MVP and my resolve is fading faster than a Firebird thrown by a newb.

Damn you and your sexy plastic MVP!

Only a dozen? :D

by the way they have a new color now too!

Attachments

• tmp_IMG_2013121120673-804670510.jpg
    tmp_IMG_2013121120673-804670510.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 170