• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] The Servo - Fairway Driver

I could see Servo, Axis, and Anode being the foundation for a nice mini-bag.

FWIW:

attachment.php

Attachments

• vs.jpg
    vs.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 213
Intriguing...I bet I end up trying one of these. Looks like slightly less turn than a Volt at speed?

I'm going to spend the winter trying to improve my form because I'm pretty sure I strong arm the crap out of my throws right now so more speed 7's will always be welcome.

I bought the Resistor anticipating this disc as a pair. The Resistor is dope scat for what I expected it to do but I kinda think this Servo will kill. Can I get more blank discs please?

Servo with less turn and more forward fade than a volt? take my moneys :(

-0.5 HSS 1.5 LSS it looks like from the charts, awesome :)

Now where is our understable version? -2 HSS 1 LSS please!

Weights down to 158 grams. Now that's what I like to see. :D

Looking forward to reports on how the Servo flies, but it will have a hard time kicking the S-FD Jackal out of the bag.

Weights down to 158 grams. Now that's what I like to see. :D

Looking forward to reports on how the Servo flies, but it will have a hard time kicking the S-FD Jackal out of the bag.

This is exactly where I am...I LOVE my Jackal and how it holds a low line and glides

Looks like it's going to share the Resistor's plus rim. :sick: No matter how it flew when I got it right, I just couldn't get past that rim throwing it BH, which would spell trouble for a disc like the Servo. Gotta be able to hit those corridor shots around here.

Granted, they'll still be getting my money but I'm not getting my hopes too high. There is also the question as to whether I really need something between a very fast mid (Warship) and a fairway driver that powers down reasonably well (Volt).

What, my Resistor doesn't have slanted rim, shape is similar to all my MVP discs. Or do you mean the rounding where the rim meets the flight plate?

That's what I'm thinking. Sexier modern QJ, QMS, QMega .... jussss sayin. I've been jazzed to death about this release for a really long time.

Me too...Flat QJs stopped coming out in like 2005. I have a few, but I'll be so happy if the Servo flies like those. I'm anticipating some of the slowest high speed turn I've seen in a driver, keeping shots very straight. We shall see.

It's interesting how much speculation MVP discs get before they're being released.. I think it was the MVP Volt thread where I read +70 pages before there was someone who had thrown them/it was released.

It's interesting how much speculation MVP discs get before they're being released.. I think it was the MVP Volt thread where I read +70 pages before there was someone who had thrown them/it was released.

If you stick around for long enough you'll just get used to it. This is basically the premier forum for disc golf aficionados...similarly, I'm sort of active on a video game forum...and when new things are announced the amount of speculation is just ENORMOUS. People excited about the sport tend to get excited about new things.

Also keep in mind the Volt was MVP's first driver and they pretty much hit a home run IMO now a year later. This servo buzz while strong has been somewhat muted as people are just learning that their is only so much you can say without seeing it fly or having it in your hand. Expect the possibility though of a volt-esque thread when or if a distance driver gets announced.

If you stick around for long enough you'll just get used to it. This is basically the premier forum for disc golf aficionados...similarly, I'm sort of active on a video game forum...and when new things are announced the amount of speculation is just ENORMOUS. People excited about the sport tend to get excited about new things.

All I'm gonna say is don't expect many test videos in March. Dark Souls 2 :D