• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] The Servo - Fairway Driver

If this is true, I'm going to be very very happy.

I'm throwing Patriots now, and I have _one_ that I love. But the four Patriots that I've bought fly very differently.

Looking at the profile I'm guessing something a bit straighter than a Teebird, maybe more comparable to a TL / JLS style disc. Excited to try this out, it looks really comfortable.

Man I wish that there would be pre-order option somewhere in Europe too. It feels bit expensive to buy from states, shipping costs are as much as the disc itself. :p

Man I wish that there would be pre-order option somewhere in Europe too. It feels bit expensive to buy from states, shipping costs are as much as the disc itself. :p

There's NEVER a good reason to pre-order a disc. Dealers just offer it for people who shop wrong.

There's NEVER a good reason to pre-order a disc. Dealers just offer it for people who shop wrong.

Well I don't actually need to pre-order it but I mean that I would like to get my hands on Servo soon after the release. It will probably take several weeks before the disc is offered in Finnish websites. And of course, I still don't NEED it but it would be nice christmas present for myself :)

Last edited:

If you're as obsessed as me about exact weight and colors I like being the first in line. Plus, it's not like discs get run all the time. If you miss something early in the run sometimes it takes awhile before that disc is run again.

Already got my Servo pre-ordered.

justify it all you want, after all denial is the cornerstone of plastic addiction

If you're as obsessed as me about exact weight and colors I like being the first in line. Plus, it's not like discs get run all the time. If you miss something early in the run sometimes it takes awhile before that disc is run again.

Already got my Servo pre-ordered.

Me too. I guess we both "shop wrong" then. :p

My Servos are on the way so I bet Mike's are too. Guaranteed some of the biggest QJ geeks in the world are gonna descend on mine :)

There will be 3 different Servo stamps up for pre-order on DN. 1, 2, ... 3?

Also, mvpdiscsports.com/models/servo is new.

Me too. I guess we both "shop wrong" then. :p
I do my best not to judge folks for shopping wrong. Hell, we're gonna sell the Nova. I have no conscience.

Last edited:
I wish I could pay a yearly subscription that would take precedence over a mere pre-order.

I think shopping wrong may mean we actually have to pay for them and wait until they are actually released unlike some other lucky people around here. :D