• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Thunderbird

Back on topic... after reading magicweeds review, sounds like I am wrong in that the Thunderbird has a distinct flight compared to the PD. More glide and less fade? If the PD is a longer Eagle, then the Thunderbird is a longer ________?????

Gee wiz what other disc ends in 502...

And Hyzerbomb doing a better job of marketing should start with making a logo that doesnt look like a teenager scribbling their name on a piece of paper. Its 2014 not 1984.

I wasn't trying to stump anybody, I just couldn't bring myself to type it out.

And Hyzerbomb doing a better job of marketing should start with making a logo that doesnt look like a teenager scribbling their name on a piece of paper. Its 2014 not 1984.

I agree, although they have other logos which aren't quite as bad...

http://snapwidget.com/v/782162539722088496
http://snapwidget.com/v/786943051040858319

Last edited:

TEEBIRD! I GOT IT!

10502486_696173260459432_5866158456221129120_n.jpg

I see them at Infinite for the low low price of $23 + shipping lol. And I thought the pro-shop prices were a joke...

The Anhyzer Top is Discmania only at this time so it'll probably have a different top. Perhaps this is the PD Test Config being given its own name?

couldnt be, the test configs were more stable than the production runs. if it was that mold the last number in the flight numbers would be closer to 4 or 5 not 2 since production run pd's were a 4.

Are they on the flat or domey side?

My PDs are flatter than my Thunderbird. I wouldn't call the Thunderbird domey, but it's almost as if the transition where the PD flattens out the Thunderbird keeps rising a little, and then has a smaller flat-ish area toward the center.

My PDs are flatter than my Thunderbird. I wouldn't call the Thunderbird domey, but it's almost as if the transition where the PD flattens out the Thunderbird keeps rising a little, and then has a smaller flat-ish area toward the center.

Right on. Well i love my pd's but these sound worthy of a toss