• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Thunderbird

Man, I have been waging an internal battle all day on DGC. I really want to pick one of these up, but for me it'd be an overstable utility disc, so I'd rather wait for it in champ, but I like GStar, but my disc budget for the month has been used, but I've been anticipating this release for awhile, but money is tight, but I'm supporting two people and rarely treat myself, but I don't have enough arm for it anyways, but...

Back and forth, back and forth

I picked up three of these, two this color and one red, and a 166 G* that I plan on throwing.

picture.php

Jeese I can't believe innova would use a name like thunderbird, that is obviously too close to and going to be confused with the teebird. They are just cashing in on a name that is already very popular. What an evil corporation!!!,!!

/sarcasm related to coments in the buzzz OS thread

I am interested to try the thunderbird out. I have a couple pds I have been throwing but I keep going back to the teebird. I hope this is truly a longer teebird!

Thunderbird is actually the name the TeeBird was approved by.

I really think these would be better in g star than champ. Champ drivers don't have the glide on g star for me anyway.

I've wondered what a Frankenstein DG company disc would fly like....

Latest posts