• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USADGC 2011

This tourney rocks, best AM event out there hands down. I can't wait, I'm bringing back four new baskets from the Discraft factory for my local course. :thmbup:

I live 20 minutes from the Toboggan and I have a condo that could comfortably accommodate about 4 people. If you are interested, please contact me on discgolfscene.com, Sarah DeMar. Probably around $20 per person per night. Putting basket in big backyard

Looks like we're getting the buzzzs with our picture on it again. I wonder what other goodies will be in the players pack. The jackets were pretty sweet last year.

I sucked today. God damn, I was really bad. I don't think I have ever played in the rain for more than a couple holes, so that was a first. It definitely isn't fun. Everything I tried to throw backhand came out really early, with no power. My putting was atrocious.....I missed a ten footer. Looks like I have a lot of ground to make up. I'm pretty sure its supposed to rain tomorrow, too. FML!

This reminds me why I live in Arizona.

I sucked today. God damn, I was really bad. I don't think I have ever played in the rain for more than a couple holes, so that was a first. It definitely isn't fun. Everything I tried to throw backhand came out really early, with no power. My putting was atrocious.....I missed a ten footer. Looks like I have a lot of ground to make up. I'm pretty sure its supposed to rain tomorrow, too. FML!

This reminds me why I live in Arizona.

Keep your head up Dave! there's nothing like a come back! I'm rootin for ya here in the desert :hfive:

Way to tear it up Ben Callaway. I am very happy to see all your hardwork pay off.

Latest posts