• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you're looking to pick up some vibrams to test justin's deal at community discs is a good deal. placed 2 orders for some firm plastic from him and it showed up quick. :hfive:

Doesnt look very tall and seems a lot like the lace from the top view but the shadow suggests higher PLH and less concave of a wing which otherwise would hide a shadow pretty well... OS Lace perhaps?! True head-wind and power player disc? Dont see a need to add more molds to the other lines as putters/mids and even fairways have stability ranges where the vibram drivers do not and with the 1st tester laces being "flippy" I doubt much research would need to be done to get an understable lace being it was when it came out anyways... soooo OS Lace it is!

Thought you all might like to take part in our FB contest. What disc is R420?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vibram-Disc-Golf/350413461592?ref=hl

This HAS to be a MO Fairway. When I hold the profiles of the Lace, Obex, and Ascent up to the picture it has a profile looks closest to the Ascent. Plus, the Lace just came out so what is the point of throwing out another high speed driver when there are other more glaring needs in the line-up? I think the most requested disc on the DGCourse Review is for a very overstable control driver like a Firebird/Predator.

This HAS to be a MO Fairway. When I hold the profiles of the Lace, Obex, and Ascent up to the picture it has a profile looks closest to the Ascent. Plus, the Lace just came out so what is the point of throwing out another high speed driver when there are other more glaring needs in the line-up? I think the most requested disc on the DGCourse Review is for a very overstable control driver like a Firebird/Predator.

Where are you seeing a profile picture of it?

i didn't see a profile pic either, if there was a side shot listed that would makes things way too easy.

I guessed massively overstable fairway driver as well. Any idea when the contest ends so we can find out? Also, how are you deciding which of the people that guessed correctly gets the spot as a tester? Or is it anyone that guessed correctly gets a spot (which would be way cool, btw)?

Where are you seeing a profile picture of it?

No profile pic....just holding the different discs next to the computer screen haha. And looking at the shadows of them. That's the only way to gauge it but admittedly it's not a very good gauge. It looked closest to my Ascent from the overhead view.

No profile pic....just holding the different discs next to the computer screen haha. And looking at the shadows of them. That's the only way to gauge it but admittedly it's not a very good gauge. It looked closest to my Ascent from the overhead view.

Glad I'm not the only Vibram addict who was holding discs up to compare. My girlfriend and dog were both confused as to what I was doing.:p

XL-Firm Laces start shipping from Vibram on March 5th.

(This is meant to be helpful, not a correction.)

You can 'correct' me anytime Justin. My order from over the weekend just landed at my place today, so thank you.

And you know I am looking for the fugly chunks if any arrive in the firm order....hint... hint... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.