• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got this today. I am not sure how old it is, or even the plastic but it feels like esp.

Attachments

• 2012-07-15 20.35.01.jpg
    2012-07-15 20.35.01.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 21
^^^^$40 - $45 is my appraisal. It looks like a FR but the weight and the ink will hurt the value a bit.

How's bout a Worlds TI Nuke, Bronze 170/172?

photo.JPG

Stock price

id guess a ton of money. i think those are just wall hangers for everyone.

i would guess 40 but Moose knows that market best and haven't seen the rocs selling often.

Hmm. I'm not sure that $40 is a ton of money, but thanks for the input. Does anyone else have a guess on this one? Moose maybe?

Hmm. I'm not sure that $40 is a ton of money, but thanks for the input. Does anyone else have a guess on this one? Moose maybe?

yeah you would think these would be $50+ but people dont buy them for more then $40....i was suprised myself when i went to sell one of mine a few months ago...most people said $35...

gator aviar and rhyno

still looking for some info if anyone has some thanks

Attachments

• champ aviar.jpg
    champ aviar.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 13
  • Gator.jpg
    Gator.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 12
  • rhyno.jpg
    rhyno.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 12
Hey guys,

I don't know what this is, let alone what its wgorth. The stamp says its from 2001 but it doesn't have abbreviation letters on the back (it does have patent numbers). It has the feel of a fairway driver and weighs 169. Doesn't appear to be thrown, just storage wear. Any ideas?

not with out knowing mold

Most for sale

Any or all please. Thanks for your help.
photo-157.jpg

7/10 CE FL 174g Ink on back
photo-156.jpg

9/10 PL Beast 175g Rim Ink
photo-155.jpg

10/10 PL Monster 176g No Ink
photo-154.jpg

10/10 1x Beast 171g Signature Ink
photo-153.jpg

10/10 Candy Pro FB 170g No Ink

Last edited:
Status