• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre Barry super pearly beast. I think its around 173 for weight. Any idea?

IMAG0105.jpg

My phone didn't want to take a good picture lol.

I got a CE Gazelle at the 2003 USDGC that is max weight.. it was one of two CE gazelles they had for sale (that I saw at least). They exist, but they are rare.

Thanks for the correction, all of you.
Really.

FR Reaper

6/10 because of a couple nicks and some paint on the back as well as ink. 175. Found it in the fairway at my local course near dark, no one else was on the course I close to me. PDGA 22485 "Chuck D" on the back, he is from Texas I was at a small course in MO, leads me to believe someone picked this up at PIAS and lost it. These have any value?

Attachments

• FRreaper.jpg
    FRreaper.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
6/10 because of a couple nicks and some paint on the back as well as ink. 175. Found it in the fairway at my local course near dark, no one else was on the course I close to me. PDGA 22485 "Chuck D" on the back, he is from Texas I was at a small course in MO, leads me to believe someone picked this up at PIAS and lost it. These have any value?

Nope. Only 10/10 first runs and they're worth about $5-10 over stock.

10/10 x-out for dimples here and there. I haven't seen any ce discs double stamped with anything but the standard innova x-out stamp. Any ideas on value?

2012-03-24112439.jpg

10/10 x-out for dimples here and there. I haven't seen any ce discs double stamped with anything but the standard innova x-out stamp. Any ideas on value?

2012-03-24112439.jpg

Why do people buy things off eBay then post them in this thread the moment they come in the mail? My guess it: Exactly what you paid for it on eBay.

Why do people buy things off eBay then post them in this thread the moment they come in the mail? My guess it: Exactly what you paid for it on eBay.

Maybe because I thought I did well on it, and was curious to see how well. Don't waste my time with a snide comment.

Maybe because I thought I did well on it, and was curious to see how well. Don't waste my time with a snide comment.

have to agree with you, sometimes you do well on the feebay...
I always ask if I don't know and I give more appraisals than anyone on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.