• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a new First run S-Line P2. What y'all think?

photo.jpg

Millennium exp1 175g unthrown, minor shelf wear, "greasy thumb print" plastic. No run number.
CAL tooled.
Is this ce or a ce blend? Worth?
Thanks.

IMAG0275.jpg

whats the value of a 4 chain glow magnet. blue and silver foil stamp. "chain seeking device" 6? maybe 7\10

Not a disc, but....

This is a First Edition (July, 1975) copy of this book: Frisbee - A practitioner's manual and definitive treatise, by Dr. Stancil E.D. Johnson. It was given by Stancil to "Steady" Ed Headrick. Who gave it to me. Any ideas what it is worth? :popcorn:

Attachments

• Frisbee book.jpg
    Frisbee book.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
6i60ix.jpg

bought it today from my friends dad for $20. felt like a good deal. black, no thumbtrack and a true 10/10, light as fawk tho 162g. what do you guys think its worth?

172 1st Run Destroyer, 8.5/10, purple star stamp.

ggZ0v.png

Going up as soon as someone gives me a price, I kind of have an idea, but would like the experts to chime in.

Dirtier than the rim is messed up. Rim is still in excellent condition.

ggZ0v.png

Going up as soon as someone gives me a price, I kind of have an idea, but would like the experts to chime in.

FR destroyers new have been going for 60. i'd say 35-40 for that one

ggZ0v.png

$45 on the destroyer actually I looked at it again $40 is pretty good I would say its not 8.5

Last edited:
This is a First Edition (July, 1975) copy of this book: Frisbee - A practitioner's manual and definitive treatise, by Dr. Stancil E.D. Johnson. It was given by Stancil to "Steady" Ed Headrick. Who gave it to me. Any ideas what it is worth? :popcorn:

No idea but that's sweet!

$45 on the destroyer actually I looked at it again $40 is pretty good I would say its not 8.5

I'm pretty good at rating discs. The aesthetics are not an 8.5, but the rim is almost 9. This was sitting in water for X amount of time(Yes I called the owner, he said to sell it for Flyboy)

Status
Not open for further replies.