• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a red 12x San Marino KC Pro Aviar, max weight. Anyone want to tell me how uncommon it is and it's value?

thats why i put the $10 in front of it...15 is a stretch but to someone collecting biggest stamps it could happen

I have a red 12x San Marino KC Pro Aviar, max weight. Anyone want to tell me how uncommon it is and it's value?

I've seen Sannys go for like $30. I'm not sure why, I don't get it.

not with a san marino mold

Okay, I don't throw KC Pro Aviars, so I've never paid attention, but why is the San Marino mold so special??
Stability?
Plastic?
Collectibility?

What is it that makes them different/better/more valuable??

Thanks in advance.

not with a san marino mold

mold is not listed in the auctions. I have not seen many people asking for the San Marino mold, for value there needs to be people who have to have that mold.I have gotten them (San Marinos) for $12 in the past year, but I guess you can find a sucker who will pay $25 if you look hard enough.

I found a first tun San Marino 12x KC Pro Aviar for sale in the MP for $37, but it is not listed as sold.
Hopefully that is more what you are looking for.

^ Only way I would pay more for a san marino is if it is black or marbled grey. Plain white ones should NEVER go more than $15-18 (shipped) but there are those who think so and to each their own. I am a die hard KC Pro Aviar guy and know the newer molds break down far easier but are still good enough. It is about the individual, not the putter itself that makes the disc work IMO.

Okay, I don't throw KC Pro Aviars, so I've never paid attention, but why is the San Marino mold so special??
Stability?
Plastic?
Collectibility?

What is it that makes them different/better/more valuable??

Thanks in advance.

Like I said, I don't get it. The few I've felt were a bit softer of a plastic, but that may just be random.

sanny molds are usually flatter ...and i always sell them between $20 and $25 depending on weight..ive prolly sold 15 or so on here at that price this year...$30 is a looong shot but $25 for a red/unthrown/175g is definately possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts