• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5d8LI.jpg

53FE52D8-3AB8-4114-AA02-4F7E7F25169D-3231-000000EDD3B0205E.jpg

I picked these up today and was wondering if anyone knew anything about them. The X out is a leopard. Both are cal. and feel kind of like kc pro plastic maybe? Thanks

53FE52D8-3AB8-4114-AA02-4F7E7F25169D-3231-000000EDD3B0205E.jpg

I picked these up today and was wondering if anyone knew anything about them. The X out is a leopard. Both are cal. and feel kind of like kc pro plastic maybe? Thanks

All the Leopards I have are CALs, nothing special that I can see. $10?
The QJLS is an older stamp and all the QJLS's I have are CALs. This stamp is somewhat desired, so I'll say ~$15, unless there's some damage to the disc.

Super Stif Light Blue Greatful Dead Dancing Bear Wizard--8/10--no ink--175G--How much?

Attachments

• IMAG0596.jpg
    IMAG0596.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMAG0597.jpg
    IMAG0597.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG0598.jpg
    IMAG0598.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 8
All the Leopards I have are CALs, nothing special that I can see. $10?
The QJLS is an older stamp and all the QJLS's I have are CALs. This stamp is somewhat desired, so I'll say ~$15, unless there's some damage to the disc.

Do they have this color green in the newer champ leo? Only reason I thought it might be older

I have two , Z Magnets, both with tournament, ghost stamps. Any ideas on value? Just wondering.

Do they have this color green in the newer champ leo? Only reason I thought it might be older

You may have a point, actually.
The only Leo that I have in that color is a pre-Barry.

Do we have any Leo experts that can chime in???

I have two , Z Magnets, both with tournament, ghost stamps. Any ideas on value? Just wondering.

It's hard to place a value on Z Magnets. The prices are all over the map, and Z Magnets are really not that rare.
So I'll say ~$20 each, if you're patient, or if they're a good color, or if they're a ghost stamp, or if the stamp is cool, or if you can find someone who likes them.
At $15, they'll go fairly quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts