• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACE -

PL Leo's - depends a lot on color - new 50-60, used 30-35 - colors like purple, blue, red, and other rarer ones go for more - white, yellow, orange. . .not as much

Im not a rhyno guy but i think about 20 each sounds about right. . .good trade bait - dgcr has a lot of rhyno throwers and collectors

What is a new 173g green apx swirl without the little swirl stamp going for?

NEW ONES IN ANY OTHER COLOR CAN RUN $35 SO IM THINKING CLOSE TO $45-50 SINCE THE COLOR IS SO RARE. COULD BE WRONG, BUT I WOULD CONSIDER PAYING $45 WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT.

Any idea what a 9x kc pro Gazelle is worth. Saw one heavily inked in the used bin for $4, seems in good shape though. Sorry no pic. 172 if i remember correctly.

Thanks in advance

Any idea what a 9x kc pro Gazelle is worth. Saw one heavily inked in the used bin for $4, seems in good shape though. Sorry no pic. 172 if i remember correctly.

Thanks in advance

seems like with a bunch of ink it won't be worth to much. It really depends. If you don't want to throw it and it's covered it seems like a bad idea. They are selling slightly 9x KC Pro Eagles for 20 on eBay and I am guessing that is a better disc and it hardly shows any ink.

Thanks in advance

Well it's worth at least $10 if it's playable/legal.
Would be worth more if it's in good shape.
So for $4, I wouldn't hesitate.

Yes 20 is about right as long as no ink and its not fly dye then about 15

I have 2 11x Champ Eagle X's that are new/unthrown.
172g and 170g, IIRC.
What would they be worth?

^ I like eagles and you can give it to me. I think in the condition it is in it won't be much more then 5-7 bucks.

If it was never stamped. . .big $$$, well kinda

the hard thing is knowing what era it's from. if it's an old sm 3-ring big bird glo, it's big money (even without the stamp), if it's a 1989 circular skies era, it's a little less money. it all depends on when the disc is from I guess. makes it difficult to price when you don't know when the disc was made I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.