• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
help

how about these mini's they're all like new apart from some storage wear i guess. The white/purple one with the Japanese characters is interesting. feels like ce or some crazy plastic. its an innova mini.
What are they worth?

Thanks!

1212121225.jpg

1212120914a.jpg

1212120915.jpg

1212121223.jpg

What are these minis worth??
AND
what about this superthug Zippertop Rhyno New 171g

1214120758.jpg

Who can guess what this is? I'll give you a hint, it's not a Whippet and it's not a Gator..

Sweet orange ring stamp, only orange ring I've ever seen.
175195_g.jpg

It's a 174 Champion (maybe late run CE) Valkyrie! What do you think something like this would be worth in 9.5/10 condition? The ring stamp sure is a popular money maker and according to Rick Black being on a Valkyrie like this could possibly make it a 1/1.

A27045E9-AA86-40B9-AD39-97A33EB26068-1333-000000D58E5703DB.jpg

35E6BC35-AF5C-49DA-AAB2-B26C327CA885-1333-000000D594130050.jpg

NEED VALUE! 174g soft large circle tooled wizard "mint" has sick white streaks in the plastic

Anyone have thoughts on this?

most of these team stamped discs go for around 20 bucks...all day long you will sell them at 20 for some reason at 21 dollars people seem to put the brakes on sig discs.

unless someone is huge feldberg fan.

team stamped golden discs are big bucks because of demand...other not so much.

most of these team stamped discs go for around 20 bucks...all day long you will sell them at 20 for some reason at 21 dollars people seem to put the brakes on sig discs.

unless someone is huge feldberg fan.

team stamped golden discs are big bucks because of demand...other not so much.

Cool thanks. Not trying to sell it, was just curious.

Am I blind or is that not "circle tooled"?[/

Im sry for some reason it doesnt show up well, its says "pdga approved golf disc" towards the outer rim on one side and something else on the other newr the rim. It didnt mold very well so i cant read the other side.

Elite Pro APX - Both 174
Elite Pro XL - 173

All three 9.5/10 (10/10 minus storage wear). All three are chalky as hell.

IMAG1023.jpg

IMAG1022.jpg

IMAG1021.jpg

If it's one of a kind, there isn't a good way to price it. Just find three or four valkyrie collectors, toss them in a room, and have them bid it out. You should be able to fetch quite a bit for it.

Who can guess what this is? I'll give you a hint, it's not a Whippet and it's not a Gator..

Sweet orange ring stamp, only orange ring I've ever seen.
175195_g.jpg

It's a 174 Champion (maybe late run CE) Valkyrie! What do you think something like this would be worth in 9.5/10 condition? The ring stamp sure is a popular money maker and according to Rick Black being on a Valkyrie like this could possibly make it a 1/1.

Elite Pro APX - Both 174
Elite Pro XL - 173

All three 9.5/10 (10/10 minus storage wear). All three are chalky as hell.

IMAG1023.jpg

IMAG1022.jpg

IMAG1021.jpg

I just turned the lights off in the office and noticed something else about the "white" discs. They glow. Not sure if that makes a difference :)

Let's edit that last post. All three of the discs are glow discs. Any market for these old school nuclear beauts?

Circle R Disc Golf Roc. What's it worth?

178 Rancho Roc very flat, material feels more like star than DX but not sure about that. Stamped Circle R Disc Golf Wimberly/Blanco, Texas in Gold Foil. Circle R is owned by John Houck (founder of National Doubles tourney, Created Worlds Biggest, Co-founded Millennium, current president of the Disc Golf Foundation)
cp4YD.jpg

blpi1.jpg

Millennium EXP1 1.7 CE plastic?? Value?

Barley feels thrown but does have some stamp wear from being stacked and moved many times.
WDyQh.jpg

hX9Ao.jpg

Am I blind or is that not "circle tooled"?

yeah there is also two different large circle tooled versions.

the older being the the pre pat numbers tooling.

then the one with pat numbers on it.

market isn't great for those but 20 bucks and lower it if you don't sell for a couple of weeks.

g9 wizards also for those beauties try 20 and see what you get.

i believe this is a first run whippet x-out if im wrong please correct me. it scales at 177.7. 7/10 due to few light scuffs on rim and very light scff on stamp (just smeared stamp, didnt scratch plastic. there is no ink.

image-4_zps1108cf70.jpg

image-4_zpsb6837434.jpg

Hey anybody know what 8/10 Innova DisCarrier is going for? Black and Gray zippers still work no holes good solid bag I know its not a disc just thought somebody mighta sold one latelty Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts