• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's edit that last post. All three of the discs are glow discs. Any market for these old school nuclear beauts?

White Glo APX $20-$25 range probly a little more on the dye Seems there's a limited market on these older APX's tho

Barley feels thrown but does have some stamp wear from being stacked and moved many times.
WDyQh.jpg

hX9Ao.jpg

yeah, I believe this is the run of exp's that is CE.
probably 20-25...

i believe this is a first run whippet x-out if im wrong please correct me. it scales at 177.7. 7/10 due to few light scuffs on rim and very light scff on stamp (just smeared stamp, didnt scratch plastic. there is no ink.

image-4_zps1108cf70.jpg

image-4_zpsb6837434.jpg

I would ask 60-70 on this one.

OK, just saw a "Cheagle" in the mP for big $.
Naturally, his CE plastic, Eagle mold, clean double stamp misprint is very cool.
Just out of curiosity, is this 8/10, inked Hydpard, er Leodra, er, whatever...worth little $?
This is merely r-pro plastic, Hydra mold, and two skittery stamps that almost make it a circle stamp.:D
And any brief explanation of why some misprints increase value, while others seem to detract?
picture.php

OK, just saw a "Cheagle" in the mP for big $.
Naturally, his CE plastic, Eagle mold, clean double stamp misprint is very cool.
Just out of curiosity, is this 8/10, inked Hydpard, er Leodra, er, whatever...worth little $?
This is merely r-pro plastic, Hydra mold, and two skittery stamps that almost make it a circle stamp.:D
And any brief explanation of why some misprints increase value, while others seem to detract?
picture.php

Nope, not worth anyhting. It has to be a coveted disc with the wrong stamp.

Is this lot worth $20 and if it is more, how much?

picture.php

Definitely worth $20.
The bullet XD is worth that much, or close to it, $15-$25 is fair.
The 8x? 9X? Eagle is probably worth about $10, maybe more, assuming it's PDGA legal.
The other discs are worth ~$5, even if they're nothing special.
So the lot would be in the $25-35 range, easy.

Is this a Chunk Vibram Summit?

Summit_zpsd8dd9fc0.jpg

Value? 172G 9/10

Chunk Vibrams aren't fetching what they used to, since they started turning them out like chicken wings at a BBQ.

I think this is the first run of the Summit Chunks, and a nice looking one, too.
$25? Maybe less. Maybe more if you're patient and you find a buyer that knows this is the first run of Summit Chunks.

P1010049.jpg

P1010051.jpg

I wasnt sure if this natural beauty TL might be worth anything special. It is unthrown.

Is this a Chunk Vibram Summit?

Summit_zpsd8dd9fc0.jpg

Value? 172G 9/10

def a first run summit chunk! now they made more of these than the chunk VPs.

but i would think to the right buyer they are worth 45 bucks...not high end money but they are pretty rare and if you collect vibram it is probably the hardest disc to find. talk to Dana might have a buyer right there.

Marked 150g, scaled 151.8g, "No X" KC Pro Roc. A cool peach color with light blue stamp. No ink. I'd love to say 8/10, but it's not quite there. So 7.5/10.
6yJnD.jpg

And also, was just at PIAS. Saw a Discraft ESP Venom in the used bin. Didn't think it was any thing special.. but I just searched the Marketplace and saw one exactly like it, sell for $42 a few weeks ago.. should I run back there and grab it??????

And also, was just at PIAS. Saw a Discraft ESP Venom in the used bin. Didn't think it was any thing special.. but I just searched the Marketplace and saw one exactly like it, sell for $42 a few weeks ago.. should I run back there and grab it??????

Some of the old guys love venoms, 42 is a bit high, but they are not ordinary stock discs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts