• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Mr. Andersons data it gives me a ballpark for pricing.

I think more information can not hurt. He applies some logic on the prices he gives.

I appreciate the time he puts in and hope he continues

Cheers - Koffee

first run star destroyer (*D) 8/10, rim ink, 175g

IMG_20121224_155101.jpg

i'm looking to sell this. thanks for any help.

i'm thinking 40 or more probably 50 would do it a few months ago these were hot but sadly all the money people have been blowing on roc3s not a ton of buyers willing to pull the trigger.

i would post it at 50 for sure...i want it for 35 but that seems silly to offer that low.

yeah and you can see ebay has data...actual data so you know he is legit...too often i wonder if amounts are low because they want to buy the disc....

another +1 for anderson!

I agree 40 - 50 is where I would start. The market is a little soft but that is a nice color.

i'm thinking 40 or more probably 50 would do it a few months ago these were hot but sadly all the money people have been blowing on roc3s not a ton of buyers willing to pull the trigger.

i would post it at 50 for sure...i want it for 35 but that seems silly to offer that low.

Hi All! I recently received a 8.5/10 Proton Axis in a trade and was surprised to see the "first run" notation on it. I want to throw it, but if it's worth something my inner collector won't let me. What do those typically go for? It has been thrown and has some impact marks but no ink. Thanks! EDIT - Found a few for cheap on the MP so I think I'll throw it. Thanks anyway!

Last edited:

Thanks for the support all. Used 1st Run Destroyers Ebay Prices

MPsgml.jpg

Would like some information on a few discs...Older Vibram, all new. Haven't seen many of these out there, so are they worth something?
Two Black 2009 Vibram Open Summits both 176g

dXwIpl.jpg

djxEwl.jpg

Red/Black Ridge 170g and 2 Orange/Blue Ascents both 176g
x3fVDl.jpg

4bvB8l.jpg

that looks awesome dude

@car, read his bio, he's been playing for .2 years. relax.

pike, it's just a circle stamp. the new dx stamps are called "swoosh" stamps.

that looks awesome dude

@car, read his bio, he's been playing for .2 years. relax.

pike, it's just a circle stamp. the new dx stamps are called "swoosh" stamps.

I've just noticed a lot of people calling them double circle stamps. Didn't mean any offense to him, I was just curious. Sorry Pike, no offense meant. :thmbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts