• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im amazed they bring that much! Any other day I would have thought it was a reg old supercolor :) show how lil I know!

I've seen CE Rocs, DX Rocs, Champion Rocs, Champion Roc+, 11x CAL Teebirds, 5x JK Valks
I guarantee there are more.

I have a destroyer that has a star and then D on the back. What is special about this one. I have others but they are star then DS. Price? It's 171 7/10

IMG_4519_zps9ee5a233.jpg

Chains Aviar, 172g, unthrown but 9.5/10 because of a little storage wear and the small discolored spot and a couple of black specs.

Thanks to appraisers, as always.

trade that 2005 roc to perkins...u might get a zonedriven out of it!!! only disc i know of in the ball park.

I have a destroyer that has a star and then D on the back. What is special about this one. I have others but they are star then DS. Price? It's 171 7/10

I haven't noticed any price difference between *D, *DS or S/DS for Pre-Avery Destroyers. On average the new ones sell between $32-$35 on eBay. Bottom stamped on average are a few dollars less. What is the timeline for destroyers? (old to new) 1.*D 2.*DS 3.S/DS or is it mix on who was working what day?

I am going to list a few discs in the marketplace and am unsure what to list some of them as, or if some of them carry any value at all... Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!
First is a dirty SE teebird, about 6/10 with ace ink on the bottom. Weight unknown, definitely 170+ though.

P1030384 by kmz913, on Flickr
Next is a 178g ZONEDRIVEN DX Ontario Roc. 7/10

P1030390 by kmz913, on Flickr
Next is an OLD school Comet, 172g 7.5/10 with super faded, small ink on back

P1030393 by kmz913, on Flickr
Lastly, A 167g(?) Champion Stingray 8/10..

P1030394 by kmz913, on Flickr

Thanks in advance!

1.SD- are thought to be first true runs marked on proto stamps, 2. then *D, 3. then S/DS, *DS are around the same time. I personally would say S/DS would be before *DS generaly speaking- I have seen more pre Avery with *D & S/DS than *DS.

I haven't noticed any price difference between *D, *DS or S/DS for Pre-Avery Destroyers. On average the new ones sell between $32-$35 on eBay. Bottom stamped on average are a few dollars less. What is the timeline for destroyers? (old to new) 1.*D 2.*DS 3.S/DS or is it mix on who was working what day?

I am going to list a few discs in the marketplace and am unsure what to list some of them as, or if some of them carry any value at all... Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Thanks in advance!

I can't say about the others, but the old Comet is callled a "planets" or "Saturn" Comet. The only way that I've seen them fetch significant $$ is if they are wallhanger material.
These old Comets are going up over time, so you might get $12 now, maybe $15 if the stamp is in great shape.

I can't say about the others, but the old Comet is callled a "planets" or "Saturn" Comet. The only way that I've seen them fetch significant $$ is if they are wallhanger material.
These old Comets are going up over time, so you might get $12 now, maybe $15 if the stamp is in great shape.

That's kind of a let-down :( I may have to hang on to it. It is an absolutely amazing thrower (even compared to other comets). I just needed some quick funds and was hoping this might fetch more than that.

First is a dirty SE teebird, about 6/10 with ace ink on the bottom. Weight unknown, definitely 170+ though.

P1030384 by kmz913, on Flickr
Next is a 178g ZONEDRIVEN DX Ontario Roc. 7/10

P1030390 by kmz913, on Flickr

Lastly, A 167g(?) Champion Stingray 8/10..

P1030394 by kmz913, on Flickr

Thanks in advance!

The Zonedriven Roc has a lot positive variables working for it. Sought after stamp, black, and on the heavy side. I included a bunch of used older Ontarios because I only had 2 new Zondrivens recorded.
U3HooDhl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts