• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i get some thoughts on this buzzz. the last time i remember talking about these it was the debate on whether or not they really only made a hundred of them.

IMG_20120718_000837.jpg

IMG_20120718_000857.jpg

its new unthrown and just shy of 180g.

20 bux i just bought a stack of glos at the worlds 18 each

you bought a stack of limited run old am nats buzzes at worlds? werent you the guy complaining that the vendors were hiding all the good plastic from you and the people walking around with sweet discs that they got for cheap wouldnt tell you where they got them?

im not saying your estimate is off btw your estimate just seems off.

11x KC Pro Gazelle 175g 9.5/10 only ink being the PDGA# on the front plate. What's it worth?
IMAG0803.jpg

They've been right around $30 lately. With the ink maybe a hair less, but I still think if the plastic is 9.5/10, you could pull in close to $30 or possibly slightly more if you find the right buyer.

Pro Pig - 175

175g
It's about an 8/10 - slightly used - otherwise in great condition!
Ink

Any thoughts? Thank you in advance!

IMG_2714.jpg

Cryztal Z Stalker, uniquely light at 165g...think that extra lightness lends it a few more bucks value?
IMAG0196.jpg

Whats it worth?

I bought 2 discs yesterday off of a friend who had a giant box of plastic he was dying to get rid off... 1 disc I bought is an old Bar stamp Z buzzz with big ink on front, and the other an old stamp Z talon with no ink, both are about 7-8/10.

Anyone have any input on the value of these things?

Thanks.

I bought 2 discs yesterday off of a friend who had a giant box of plastic he was dying to get rid off... 1 disc I bought is an old Bar stamp Z buzzz with big ink on front, and the other an old stamp Z talon with no ink, both are about 7-8/10.

Anyone have any input on the value of these things?

Thanks.

Is the buzzz wasp tooled or buzzz tooled? Will be on the inside rim and engraved.

175g
It's about an 8/10 - slightly used - otherwise in great condition!
Ink

Any thoughts? Thank you in advance!

IMG_2714.jpg

Looks more like 9/10 to me, but I can't see the back. Max weight, I would think you could get $20, but no less than $18.

r pro Xdand CE eagle

yellow CE eagle 167 blue foil stamp 9/10

Blue R pro Asia Open stamp 175 10/10

any thoughts

Attachments

• rpro xd.jpg
    rpro xd.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 8
  • yellow ce eagle.jpg
    yellow ce eagle.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 8
BUZZZ on the inside. = / Im assuming these are less valuable?

Yes, Wasp tooled are worth more, and that disc is pretty beat (plus the stamp is wiped and there is ink). You could maybe get $15 on it. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I wouldn't pay more than that (and I would only consider it in that condition).

Yes, Wasp tooled are worth more, and that disc is pretty beat (plus the stamp is wiped and there is ink). You could maybe get $15 on it. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I wouldn't pay more than that (and I would only consider it in that condition).

Well I bought the disc for 1 dollar so I suppose i got it for a pretty good deal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts