• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 more!

159g CE Firebird 8.5/10 no ink
174g 10x Kc Pro Eagle 9/10 faded ink
173g Buzzz GT 8.5/10 ink
177g DX Jaguar 6/10 ink

Somebody tell me some good news :D

Attachments

• 2012-08-28 22.43.07.jpg
    2012-08-28 22.43.07.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 49
what is the going rate for an 8/10 yellow 180g 2002 CE roc, ink on inner rim and my ink on back of plate about 2inx2in? stamp is in perfect condition, no gouges, very stable still...

what is the going rate for an 8/10 yellow 180g 2002 CE roc, ink on inner rim and my ink on back of plate about 2inx2in? stamp is in perfect condition, no gouges, very stable still...

I would guess at least $250, probably closer to $300 or more.

I saw one on ebay last week that couldn't have been more than 6/10, covered with ink, and sold for like $120.

is a first run innova dx eagle worth anything?

eagle.jpg

Whenever I see DGV sell first run bar stamp DX's they are listed at $15, which seems to be a pretty fair price all around. Please excuse my poor manners for going off of feebay pricing but this set of two mint ones just sold for about $30 shipped, both being basically max weight, which doesn't matter too much with base plastic. So I would think $15 with that reasoning.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PAIR-OF-1st...467?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4167626b3b

159g CE Firebird 8.5/10 no ink
174g 10x Kc Pro Eagle 9/10 faded ink
173g Buzzz GT 8.5/10 ink
177g DX Jaguar 6/10 ink

Somebody tell me some good news :D

I would say $35-45 on the eagle. $40ish tops on the buzzz gt and maybe $15 on the jaguar. Just trying to help out. Those GT's seem to be all over the place with pricing so I figured I would give you the highest prices I have seen lately.

thats high for a buzz gt got 1 this week for 17 in better shape . and few under 20. they used to go high till ti plastic came out.

2012 USDCG Champion Roc. Will "Shoestring" Schuterick 2010 USDGC Champion. This is 1 of 50 Ranchos made in this color/stamp combo.

I got this really cheap. I'm trying to decide if I want to throw it or hold on to it. I've never been much of a collector. I wanted to get some thoughts on this and what is worth.

Also, does anyone expect that these will go up in value like the earlier USDCG rocs (obviously it won't reach the value of the CE rocs). But, what do you guys think this will do as far as value goes?

photo-2.jpg

Whenever I see DGV sell first run bar stamp DX's they are listed at $15, which seems to be a pretty fair price all around. Please excuse my poor manners for going off of feebay pricing but this set of two mint ones just sold for about $30 shipped, both being basically max weight, which doesn't matter too much with base plastic. So I would think $15 with that reasoning.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PAIR-OF-1st...467?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4167626b3b

thanks for info, I'm still super new and some guy was selling one at on of the courses i go to and thought i would buy it if it was worth anything but it aint so im not gonna lol

im sorry guys, im sure this question has been asked 1000 times by now, but i cant find it quickly in a search...

I'm curious what the price difference is between:

New 11x KC Pro Roc max weight. White w/ rainbow stamp
New Soft 11x KC Pro Roc max weight. White w/ rainbow stamp.

TIA!

im sorry guys, im sure this question has been asked 1000 times by now, but i cant find it quickly in a search...

I'm curious what the price difference is between:

New 11x KC Pro Roc max weight. White w/ rainbow stamp
New Soft 11x KC Pro Roc max weight. White w/ rainbow stamp.

TIA!

if its the flat hard run than up to 30$ new no ink I sold a 7-8/10 for 22, around 25$ for both from what I have seen, soft run is garbage

hey dont mean to hijack this thread but what is a 11x eagle with Cali tooling worth? also is this the "gummy" champ plastic that i hear so much about? i love this disc.

hey dont mean to hijack this thread but what is a 11x eagle with Cali tooling worth? also is this the "gummy" champ plastic that i hear so much about? i love this disc.

Wait it has CALI tooled on it.

That cant be right.

2012 USDCG Champion Roc. Will "Shoestring" Schuterick 2010 USDGC Champion. This is 1 of 50 Ranchos made in this color/stamp combo.

I got this really cheap. I'm trying to decide if I want to throw it or hold on to it. I've never been much of a collector. I wanted to get some thoughts on this and what is worth.

Also, does anyone expect that these will go up in value like the earlier USDCG rocs (obviously it won't reach the value of the CE rocs). But, what do you guys think this will do as far as value goes?

photo-2.jpg

i think a member on here was selling them for 35shipped. and sold 2 of 4

Status
Not open for further replies.