• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
got a few here I'm curious about.
146 P&A aviar small bead bar stamp green 8/10
167 P&A aviar small bead bar stamp black 7/10 big faded ink on back
both the stamps on these are perfect with no drop outs at all. all regular putter wear no big nicks or anything.
20120917_152632.jpg

174 white bar stamp leopard angry leopard. 7/10 conservative. nothing really bad but has its scrapes and bruises
177 yellow big bar stamp leopard 7/10 conservative. nothing really bad on this one either. slightly more domey than the white which is more on the flatter side. big faded ink on back
20120917_152620.jpg

178 players cup glow flex buzzz 2 faded initials on the back 7/10. stamp seems upside down if you ask me.
20120917_152641.jpg

any help would be appreciated.

Pro Pig: Red with Green Foil Stamp. Back says "175 P" with Rancho Cucamonga tooling.

9.5/10: Never thrown but has some small surface scratches from the store and on the back where the sales sticker was removed.

A pair of nice used white pro pigs from me:D

No idea what this is or what it's worth. Picked it up in a lot with a bunch of mid ot late 90s stuff.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

He called it an Experimental Disc. It 179, San Marino, 9/10 (storage wear it's unthrown) Feel similiar to a gummy star disc. Beadless. Help?

looks like a test lycan

Yeah Pro Pigs seem like $25-30 is about right. I wish it was more like $20 for mint....

Just not a big demand for them I'm not saying its not worth $30 being red and heavy I just
don't see it gettin $30 but like I said anything is possible and to a pig lover lol they may drop it down for it. Me personally I wouldn't pay $20 for it and think I could make money on it

I just traded for a 2009 Kansas City Worlds Star Monarch. Disc condition is 9/10, and it has some ink on the rim. Any ideas on what this thing might be worth? I can't find much info on it. I attached a picture. Thanks for any help.

Any other ideas on the value of this Monarch? Click the link beside the name for the picture.

175 gram Ape. 9/10 Thrown a few times in a field.

Will be available in the market place soon.

Attachments

• P1080822.jpg
    P1080822.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.