• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a small pile of new Buzzz Gt's, what do they currently go for?

^^ latest i have seen was around 30-35ish but im no buzzz expert thats for sure.. if you part with some give me a shout tho have been kinda wanting to try one for some reason

@lion
i got a buzz gt for 18 not to long ago 8/10 ink and a new one for 25. Someone might pay 30 if its new or cfr or special color or heavy weights. I have been bombarding discraft with emails to make the gt in Ti. oh man would that be nice anyway.

I also got some out of the used bin for much less. That was a happy day.:clap:

anyone know anything about this? its marked 170 light pen ink, feels really good for champ, i have no champ disc which feels like this. also its got a record/zipper top.

508F3C89-18DF-4756-984F-79446A360596-3459-0000028603CF05BD.jpg

I have 2 champ CFR vipers, possible CE and am wondering what they are going for these days.

the red one is a 2004 179G 10/10 champ CFR viper
the blue one is 2003 180G 9/10 champ CFR viper with ink on flight plate. maybe CE

I am thinking the blue one might be CE and the red one is a little late for CE but the plastic is really nice

^^^^^
What about these

^^^^^
What about these

correct me if im wrong but viper is not a champ stock disc nor was it. there are some ce ones, i heard gold is the rarest. if it feels like ce than it probably is, being that it was stamped 2003/2004 it could be from older material they have had laying around. especially the blue one. Or its just pearly/reflect blue and prolineish candy red.

either way 2 champ viper's ?

I give you 3.50

;)

jk they look sweeeeeeeeeet

You are correct the gold CE viper is one of the rarest out there. It seems like it never a stock disc from Innova because most that I have seen are CFRs. I know they just run some for the Asia open I think but most of the CFRs I have seen are older versions.

im guessing its worth more without avery's name. iirc team discs are like 25-35 signed. at least thats what i have seen when touring pros come through town selling each others signatures.

id say 35 for the pd2, its oop and the people who love them, want them. That'd be a good price to start at. Its most likely going to get thrown??? So ink should be too big of a deal.

I sold an aviar exactly like that one in new condition and 176g for 22 about 4 or 5 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts