• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Second run, bar stamped buzzz, wasp tooled, light blue, mint.

2. Misprint bar-stamped buzzz, wasp tooled, clear plastic with a blue rim, used. Definitely has a circular misprint stamp on it.

3. Green, 180g, DX san marino Roc with "Great Holes of Disc Golf"stamp. Definitely an original san marino roc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this worth anything over market value?

IMG_1850.jpg

Found on Saturday out at a course.
2012-10-08130822_zps294a0af7.jpg

A 10x KC Pro Gazelle.

(I'm guessing on the condition) 7/10, with big, heavy ink, unknown weight, tie-dyed a darker color.
Gazelles are not really "hot" right now

Depending on where you sell it and how badly the buyer wants a 10x Gazelle,
around $20-25.

Is this worth anything over market value?

IMG_1850.jpg

one guy was selling fb like this forever at 18 dollars and they didn't move so i think you are looking at 15 max even for the super flat ones. most stores carry them.

(I'm guessing on the condition) 7/10, with big, heavy ink, unknown weight, tie-dyed a darker color.

around $20-25.

Didn't mention as I should have, the weight is 170. I am curious about taking acetone to try and get the ink off.

I wouldn't expect to get more than 15 for it. Tye-dye and EL really shrink the market.

11x Eagle, marked 174, very faded inch of rim ink, only typical rim wear, some flex and grip feel, round outer wing to flat top, CAL tooled, I believe L mold when compared to an old DX Eagle. Good price and quick reasonable sale price please.
http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj543/inthebasket/IMG_20121010_195511.jpg
http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj543/inthebasket/IMG_20121010_195526.jpg
http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj543/inthebasket/IMG_20121010_195533.jpg

I see a lot of people collecting the Augusta wraiths. What do those go for in mint, 10/10 condition?

Found on Saturday out at a course.
2012-10-08130822_zps294a0af7.jpg

A 10x KC Pro Gazelle.

around $20-25.

Didn't mention as I should have, the weight is 170. I am curious about taking acetone to try and get the ink off.

If the ink is very new, you can sometimes get it out with acetone.
OTOH, 10x KC Pro plastic is a sponge for sharpie ink. The ink that is there, is there, and will always be there, unless you sand it out (bad idea) or cover it over with more ink (usually a dubious enterprise).
It really is a pretty disc, but the heavy ink devalues it significantly - and there isn't much you can do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts