• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be an aero but I am not real familiar with the characteristics of that disc. The one that I have is shaped more like a whammo frisbee. It is taller than an aviar.

Here is the back of the disc:
04c18027-3924-4b27-b261-eceab13b6539_zps4351fcf1.jpg

It might be an aero but I am not real familiar with the characteristics of that disc. The one that I have is shaped more like a whammo frisbee. It is taller than an aviar.

Is anything on the back. If blank it's an Eagle. If it says pat pending it's an Aero. if it says something else then most likely a Super Puppy. And you say it's not an Avair...what you got:D Lets see a pic...

I'm not sure. Super Puppies, Eagle/Aero's and Aviars are all I know of. They ran them more than once; some say 83 Worlds on them. Mine doesn't. They ran some for 93 Worlds; I don't know if those are the ones that just say "Shuttle Putter" or if those said 93 Worlds on them. Anyway, of the discs I'm aware of an Aero would be the only one I can think of that would be domier than an Aviar.

I have the 83 Worlds Eagle and the Aero. Also an Avair that just says "Shuttle Putter" With a pic of the space shuttle. I have never seen a Supper Puppy with a "Shuttle Putter" stamp but have heard they were made. Anyone with a pic should share. What was the stamp for the 94 worlds?

Here is the back of the disc:
04c18027-3924-4b27-b261-eceab13b6539_zps4351fcf1.jpg

I can't tell for sure what that disc is from the pic. So no raised lettering on the back or is not noticeable in the pic? If blank on back I am stumped...No info and a couple pics makes it much more difficult to help...If there is lettering I can't see then it looks like a Cobra.

Last edited:
What is the going price for a candy pro firebird thrower in 6-7/10 condition? It has minor scrapes and one decent chunk under the wing. (shown in picture on top right). Very flat and unknown weight. Feels about 173g.
Thanks! I got this in a trade and don't really know anything about their value.

Attachments

• IMAG0543-1.jpg
    IMAG0543-1.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 19
are these some type of rare nikko wizards maybe?

They look like those full color nikko stamped discs that DD was selling for a while. They still had a couple last time they rolled through charlotte in less popular molds. I'd guess new you could get $25ish for them if someone really liked the stamp.

What do you guys think about this Aero? How would would i be worth?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 15
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 9
Anyone on the 168g lemon lake star Katana??

Attachments

• katana.jpg
    katana.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts